Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default D*am forte, it has been down for 1 and a half hours.

I can see my posts in googlegroups, can't download mine or yours tonight.

Damn irritating.

Depending on when they fix it, the stats this week might be a few hours incorrect.

Rant off.

Wes
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jan 31, 7:31*pm, Wes wrote:
I can see my posts in googlegroups, can't download mine or yours tonight.

Damn irritating. *

Depending on when they fix it, the stats this week might be a few hours incorrect.

Rant off.

Wes

Forte replied that easynews has an issue.

Wess
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 31 Jan 2010 19:31:34 -0500, the infamous Wes
scrawled the following:

I can see my posts in googlegroups, can't download mine or yours tonight.

Damn irritating.

Depending on when they fix it, the stats this week might be a few hours incorrect.

Rant off.

I had trouble earlier, too, from Forte's APN servers. Wonder what was
up. I got RCM but not the Wreck.

--
Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire,
you will what you imagine and at last you create what you will.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Larry Jaques wrote in
:

On Sun, 31 Jan 2010 19:31:34 -0500, the infamous Wes
scrawled the following:

I can see my posts in googlegroups, can't download mine or yours
tonight.

Damn irritating.

Depending on when they fix it, the stats this week might be a few
hours incorrect.

Rant off.

I had trouble earlier, too, from Forte's APN servers. Wonder what was
up. I got RCM but not the Wreck.

I've been having probmes with APN as well. Seems OK now, except it
claimed close to 500 unread postings since last night. When I loaded the
group, I only had 150. Either there was a TON of stuff that got filtered
out, or something else is off.

Doug White
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Steve Ackman wrote:

You're running leafnode. Feed it with one or more
ofthe free servers as backup(s). Eternal-september is
my primary, with teranews.com as a secondary, and then
nntp.aioe.org is in the config, but commented out; used
only in the event that both of the above are down.

Agent I point to my usenet provider. But adding Eternal-september to Agent's list of
usenet providers is a good idea. Agent 6.0 has fallover. Just upgraded.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Martin H. Eastburn" wrote:

I'm using it right now.

Hum.
Martin

Later in the night.

Wes
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Larry Jaques wrote:

I had trouble earlier, too, from Forte's APN servers. Wonder what was
up. I got RCM but not the Wreck.

How is the Wreck doing? Does it have a clifftard? I got interested in metalworking and
sorta abandoned my ww tools. I'm sure passions will change and I'll be back at some time.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 01 Feb 2010 19:17:20 -0500, the infamous Wes
scrawled the following:

Larry Jaques wrote:

I had trouble earlier, too, from Forte's APN servers. Wonder what was
up. I got RCM but not the Wreck.

How is the Wreck doing? Does it have a clifftard?

It has an intelligent and diverse following, just like here.
Yes, it has striped trolltards, too.

I got interested in metalworking and
sorta abandoned my ww tools. I'm sure passions will change and I'll be back at some time.

Damn, and I was JUST gonna grab all your WW tools for peanuts, too...