Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Welders . Longevity-inc

Dont buy anything from these jews .

All i wanted was a replacement transistor and i

would install T' and modify the rest , so they'd last

a while longer .

The welder , a model 518 , is junk , bad design ,

it has high stress on the T' legs , the break off

They have sent me 25 emails "explaining" why

im the bad guy , please send us a photo of the transistor ,

please send us money for ....

They are jews . they will not give me a warranty ,

they dont care to fix the machine , they dont even want

to talk about fixing the welder !

Heres some BS about how they will take me to

"collections" .. Huh ?? !! I paid $650 for a welder

that works .

It dont work , its broke . Im an engineer , i can fix

fix it , but dont have the MOSFETs to fix it , and they

wont send me the parts to fix it .

JEWs ... Dont buy anything from JEWs ..

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Plonk
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

kc7cc wrote:
Dont buy anything from these jews .

All i wanted was a replacement transistor and i

would install T' and modify the rest , so they'd last

a while longer .

The welder , a model 518 , is junk , bad design ,

it has high stress on the T' legs , the break off

They have sent me 25 emails "explaining" why

im the bad guy , please send us a photo of the transistor ,

please send us money for ....

They are jews . they will not give me a warranty ,

they dont care to fix the machine , they dont even want

to talk about fixing the welder !

Heres some BS about how they will take me to

"collections" .. Huh ?? !! I paid $650 for a welder

that works .

It dont work , its broke . Im an engineer , i can fix

fix it , but dont have the MOSFETs to fix it , and they

wont send me the parts to fix it .

JEWs ... Dont buy anything from JEWs ..

would you consider yourself antisemitic?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Joe Joe is offline

On Thu, 17 Sep 2009 19:10:06 -0700 (PDT), kc7cc
wrote:

Dont buy anything from these jews .

All i wanted was a replacement transistor and i

would install T' and modify the rest , so they'd last

a while longer .

The welder , a model 518 , is junk , bad design ,

it has high stress on the T' legs , the break off

They have sent me 25 emails "explaining" why

im the bad guy , please send us a photo of the transistor ,

please send us money for ....

They are jews . they will not give me a warranty ,

they dont care to fix the machine , they dont even want

to talk about fixing the welder !

Heres some BS about how they will take me to

"collections" .. Huh ?? !! I paid $650 for a welder

that works .

It dont work , its broke . Im an engineer , i can fix

fix it , but dont have the MOSFETs to fix it , and they

wont send me the parts to fix it .

JEWs ... Dont buy anything from JEWs ..

For some reason, I'm reminded of a character that John Belushi used to
play on SNL. He would appear on Weekend Update as a news commentator.

The sketch always ended with him foaming at the mouth, and thrashing
spastically until he fell on the floor.

This guy's posts are almost as much fun...

Joe