Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Hiawatha Doodlebug minibike project

In 1955 I got a Doodlebug rolling frame minibike and got it going.

Recently another one turned up not so complete and I'm
working on it. Here are some patents that relate to Doodlebugs.
I'm trying to reverse engineer missing parts from these drawings.

http://www.google.com/patents?id=7RZ...erview_r&cad=0

http://www.google.com/patents?id=7RZ...erview_r&cad=0

http://www.google.com/patents?id=4lt...erview_r&cad=0

http://www.google.com/patents?id=41t...erview_r&cad=0

http://www.google.com/patents?id=Hed...erview_r&cad=0

http://www.google.com/patents?id=xot...erview_r&cad=0

Does anyone know the diameter of the large pulley?

Folks here seem to know about everything.

Best regards, Charlie

New project Robatoy Woodworking 25 April 10th 07 01:40 AM
What think ye? (project) Enoch Root Woodworking 3 December 21st 05 08:28 AM
some project Dave Hinz Woodworking 7 January 28th 05 03:58 AM
project car Erik Litchy Metalworking 0 December 17th 04 04:31 PM
busy building a minibike chopper from scratch, check it out! wallster Metalworking 31 June 22nd 04 05:18 PM