Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Hobart 27 compatible MIG gun

I was messing with this Hobart Mega-Flex 650 RVS. This is a super
heavy MIG and stick, subarc and gouging welder with 600 amps at 100%
duty cycle capacity. I tested it and found it to work.

Pictures are here

http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/HobartMegaFlex450RVS/

The problem is that is has a "Hobart 27" wire feed but no gun. (see
pictures)

Tweco has an adaptor such that I can attach it and then I can use any
Tweco gun, but I thought that perhaps I can find a fitting Hobart gun
on ebay for less than the cost of tweco adapter and a tweco gun.

So. Anyone has any clue as to what MIG guns would fit this Hobart 27?

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/

Lincoln MIG tips compatible with Hobart? [email protected] Metalworking 1 July 15th 08 05:29 AM
hobart handler 210 mark Metalworking 2 January 17th 08 08:40 AM
Hobart CyberTig 200 DCS question Ignoramus19116 Metalworking 5 April 19th 06 05:46 PM
Hobart mega-arc 300 Jon Elson Metalworking 7 September 10th 05 11:52 AM
Hobart Bro. Gas driven welder Gunner Metalworking 2 March 19th 05 09:22 PM