Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default HandyMan DataBase Over 1,000,000 Specs

HandyMan DataBase Over 1,000,000 Specs
Electrical, Hardware, Building, Carpentry, Specifications guide
includes all kinds of electro-mechanical specifications. SAE
Specifications, Wire, Pipe, Bolts, Nuts, Taps, Chains, Screws,
Batterys, Electrical Formulas, Connectors, Fuses, Resisters, Color
Codes, Cotter Pins, 5000 Alloys,
Epoxies, Nails, Plastics, Torx,
You name it, its in here somewhere.
Can be purchased online (Paypal) and downloaded right away.
Please Visit the below Website for full Details
Screen Shots, buying, Specs, etc.
http://vehiclerepair.org/handy/handyman.htm
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 30 Oct 2008 19:23:44 -0700 (PDT), the infamous scott93727g
scrawled the following:

HandyMan DataBase Over 1,000,000 Specs
Electrical, Hardware, Building, Carpentry, Specifications guide
includes all kinds of electro-mechanical specifications. SAE
Specifications, Wire, Pipe, Bolts, Nuts, Taps, Chains, Screws,
Batterys, Electrical Formulas, Connectors, Fuses, Resisters, Color
Codes, Cotter Pins, 5000 Alloys,
Epoxies, Nails, Plastics, Torx,
You name it, its in here somewhere.
Can be purchased online (Paypal) and downloaded right away.
Please Visit the below Website for full Details
Screen Shots, buying, Specs, etc.
http://vehiclerepair.org/handy/handyman.htm

"Only" $35?

Hmm, folks could buy the little reference book from Amazon for $10 or
less ($3.24 used) and be done with it, ya repetitive freakin' spammer.

http://tinyurl.com/593fp4
or
http://www.amazon.com/Handyman-Your-Pocket-Richard-Thomas-Glover/dp/1885071299/ref=pd_bbs_sr_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1225424673&sr= 8-2

I refer to my Handyman-In-Your-Pocket all the time. Great little book.

--
Change is the process by which the future invades our lives.
-- Alvin Toffler
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
snip

"Only" $35?

Hmm, folks could buy the little reference book from Amazon for $10 or
less ($3.24 used) and be done with it, ya repetitive freakin' spammer.

http://tinyurl.com/593fp4
or
http://www.amazon.com/Handyman-Your-Pocket-Richard-Thomas-Glover/dp/1885071299/ref=pd_bbs_sr_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1225424673&sr= 8-2

I refer to my Handyman-In-Your-Pocket all the time. Great little book.

--

I have one also. Any specs that aren't in there, I just make up.
Change is the process by which the future invades our lives.
-- Alvin Toffler

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 31 Oct 2008 00:28:01 -0400, the infamous "Buerste"
scrawled the following:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
.. .
snip

"Only" $35?

Hmm, folks could buy the little reference book from Amazon for $10 or
less ($3.24 used) and be done with it, ya repetitive freakin' spammer.

http://tinyurl.com/593fp4
or
http://www.amazon.com/Handyman-Your-Pocket-Richard-Thomas-Glover/dp/1885071299/ref=pd_bbs_sr_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1225424673&sr= 8-2

I refer to my Handyman-In-Your-Pocket all the time. Great little book.

--

I have one also. Any specs that aren't in there, I just make up.

Truth is: I believe you, Tawm.

--
Everything I did in my life that was worthwhile I caught hell for.
-- Earl Warren
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 31 Oct 2008 00:28:01 -0400, the infamous "Buerste"
scrawled the following:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
. ..
snip

"Only" $35?

Hmm, folks could buy the little reference book from Amazon for $10 or
less ($3.24 used) and be done with it, ya repetitive freakin' spammer.

http://tinyurl.com/593fp4
or
http://www.amazon.com/Handyman-Your-Pocket-Richard-Thomas-Glover/dp/1885071299/ref=pd_bbs_sr_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1225424673&sr= 8-2

I refer to my Handyman-In-Your-Pocket all the time. Great little book.

--

I have one also. Any specs that aren't in there, I just make up.

Truth is: I believe you, Tawm.

Well think about it...who would know if we lie like hell? I usually tell my
best lies to just make people go away.