Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default With "Metal-Cent for the World" we want to work together with UNICEF

With "Metal-Cent for the World" we want to work together with UNICEF
to help poor and disadvantaged children in africa to be able to
receive basic medical care.
You can also help!! How??? Support our campaign!

a href="http://www.msplinks.com/
MDFodHRwOi8vd3d3Lm1ldGFsLXNwZXppYWwuY29tL2luY2x1ZG UucGhwP3BhdGg9bmV3cyZhbXA7Yy4uMjkzJmFtcDtQSFBLSVRT SUQ9WVE5YXZzYlhMT1JDNzBWb1I1ZkVJdFlwS2g1WVpzYTQ=" img
src="http://a856.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/73/
l_12d146bc557657d647a64dfd5d2143cf.gif" alt="METAL-CENT" height="200"
width="200"/aa href="http://www.msplinks.com/
MDFodHRwOi8vd3d3Lm1ldGFsLXNwZXppYWwuY29t"img src="http://a418.ac-
images.myspacecdn.com/images01/3/
l_e3d461b8222b46eaee0f5879ca280ee9.gif" alt="METAL-CENT" height="200"
width="200"

You.....the bands, your fans and eventmanagers can also help. Show
support and place our Metal-Cent free of charge on your homepage or
"MySpace-Page- this way your visitors have the opportunity to donate
for our campaign.
A good idea would be to auction off some of your personal things e.c.
an old drum-stick, last tour shirt with autographs and so on!
It would all be for a good cause!

You can also use your flyers or your next concert to get people..s
attention and inform them of our campaign. The more people
donate...the more help we can offer!
Maybe you want to donate part of your proceeds or motivate your fans
to donate during a concert.

Maybe we can even get a charity concert going which would be awesome.
At the bottom of the page you can find more infos on how you can
support Metal-Cent and if you want to donate please contact us at

There are worldwide Street-Teams up and about ..the links will be
published soon.
http://www.myspace.com/metalspezialstreetteam

Who wants/needs more info can contact me directly. The phone number
can be found on my page!

The Metal-Cent button can be downloaded directly.

Bands
can support us by:

- a openly placed link on their homepage
- passing out fliers
- donating fan items- donating personal items
- diverse auctions
- Participating in the charity concert
- advertising for a upcoming auction on your homepage
- collecting Metal-Cents prior to your shows
(if one of our Street Teams can be present we will gladly do that for
you)

Magazines/E-Zines
can support us by :
- advertising upcoming auctions in their newsletters and homepages
- distribution of fliers with the magazine
- a story or interviewabout the Metal-Cent Campaign
- sponsoring of Metal-Spezial Events

Collectors can support us by donating fan-items for auctions!
Translators can help us by translating the homepage in all different
languages.
Distributors can help by passing out fliers or posters in stores,
clubs, discos etc.

Craftsmen
Can support us by :
-building stands
- making banners or signs

Photographers
can support us by :
- documentation of our stands/auctions, concerts

Graphic Artists
can support us by:
designing fliers, posters and infomaterial

We are in need of helpers all over Germany who want to support our
Metal-Spezial Team!

Remember the Metal Community is huge... and if each one of us does just
a little bit we can help many people that are not as well off as we
are. We don..t expect huge Donations but little donations will make a
big difference too!Drink a beer less next time you are out and take a
Euro and put it in the Collection can because every metal cent helps.

Very important ist that you tell people about this campaign.
Alot of bands have offered us their help... be a part of it too!

redaktion-metal-spezial
c/O peter schneider
26127 Oldenburg
Germany