Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Ping: Rob Frazer

Where the hell are you? I thought you were coming in on the 11th?

No word from you yet. Did you get lost in unclaimed baggage?

Gunner
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 17 Dec 2007 00:20:58 -0800, with neither quill nor qualm,
Gunner quickly quoth:

Where the hell are you? I thought you were coming in on the 11th?

No word from you yet. Did you get lost in unclaimed baggage?

Maybe he's being held in DHS custody on a terrorism charge for trying
to smuggle a pint of water, a pair of paper scissors, or some massive
1" penknife on board the plane. 16" knitting needles are allowed,
though. Our fearless leaders at work...

--
Seen on a bumper sticker: ARM THE HOMELESS
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Mon, 17 Dec 2007 00:20:58 -0800, with neither quill nor qualm,
Gunner quickly quoth:

Where the hell are you? I thought you were coming in on the 11th?

No word from you yet. Did you get lost in unclaimed baggage?

Maybe he's being held in DHS custody on a terrorism charge for trying
to smuggle a pint of water, a pair of paper scissors, or some massive
1" penknife on board the plane. 16" knitting needles are allowed,
though. Our fearless leaders at work...

--
Seen on a bumper sticker: ARM THE

Gunner- I just got your call today. Things are incredibly ****ed up. Sun
pushed back the interview in Palo Alto. I dumped my girlfriend who was going
with my.... Well, I'll call you back. I picked up some work to cover while
I was down and it turned into a nightmare. It's done. Signed off etc.
I am such an asshole! Same thing happened with the AWS show when I
wound up in the hospital and Iggy was left scratching his head wondering
where I was.

Respects,

Rob

PS: I was trying to get good holdover on a immigrant but I could not get a
clean shot off!! Now how's that for a answer!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 17 Dec 2007 16:58:45 -0600, "Rob Fraser"
FraserRacing"AT"RobFraser.Net wrote:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

Its the holidays. Things are expected to be FUBAR. Im not going
anywhere, so when ya gets yur **** together, give me a call and we can
work out the details.

Sorry to hear about you dumping your squeeze. But it often happens
this time of the year also.

Holdover? Whats your point blank zero?

Gunner

Fly by night PING PING Shopdog Woodworking 6 May 18th 06 05:08 AM
Ping Ned S StaticsJason Metalworking 1 February 25th 06 05:38 AM
Ping BB Cliff Metalworking 0 February 21st 06 05:08 AM
Ping JT D Steck Woodworking 0 November 25th 05 11:35 PM
OT - Ping Cliff Metalworking 1 April 12th 05 08:20 PM