Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Greed

I have come to the conclusion it is not how much it costs the
manufacturers or what the laborers get paid. . It is about GREED,
GREED of the CEO's, GREED of US POLITICIANS.........

Millwright Ron
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Millwright Ron wrote:
I have come to the conclusion it is not how much it costs the
manufacturers or what the laborers get paid. . It is about GREED,
GREED of the CEO's, GREED of US POLITICIANS.........

Millwright Ron

You're just NOW realizing this?!? How long did it take?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Give the poor guy a break will ya? He was a union member all his
life and didn't have to use his brain. I'm still hoping he will start and
stop spouting his drivel.
Art

"syoung" wrote in message ...
Millwright Ron wrote:
I have come to the conclusion it is not how much it costs the
manufacturers or what the laborers get paid. . It is about GREED,
GREED of the CEO's, GREED of US POLITICIANS.........

Millwright Ron

You're just NOW realizing this?!? How long did it take?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Gunner" wrote in message
On Sat, 15 Dec 2007 19:39:53 -0800 (PST), Millwright Ron
wrote:

I have come to the conclusion it is not how much it costs the
manufacturers or what the laborers get paid. . It is about GREED,
GREED of the CEO's, GREED of US POLITICIANS.........

Millwright Ron

You left out the greed of the union rank and file, and the Union
management.

I wonder why?

Gunner

Why do you think?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

I have come to the conclusion it is not how much it costs the
manufacturers or what the laborers get paid. . It is about GREED,
GREED of the CEO's, GREED of US POLITICIANS.........

Millwright Ron

You left out the greed of the union rank and file, and the Union
management.

I wonder why?

Gunner

Now, now, Gunner-----don't cop an attitude! :-)

Harold

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Millwright Ron wrote:
I have come to the conclusion it is not how much it costs the
manufacturers or what the laborers get paid. . It is about GREED,
GREED of the CEO's, GREED of US POLITICIANS.........

Millwright Ron

So YOUR greed (want higher pay and benefits) is GOOD,
but MY greed (want higher return on investment) is BAD?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Millwright Ron wrote:

I have come to the conclusion it is not how much it costs the
manufacturers or what the laborers get paid. . It is about GREED,
GREED of the CEO's, GREED of US POLITICIANS.........

Millwright Ron

We have a temp working that recently retired from Delphi. He mentioned he
got a 700 dollar Christmas bonus check. I asked him if he retired this year
and he said no, last year but he will get that check for the next four
years.

2800 bucks in bonuses to a guy that aint working no more? Tell me that
greed is only on managements side again.

Wes
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Dec 16, 8:08 am, Rich wrote:
Millwright Ron wrote:
...GREED... GREED...GREED.........

Millwright Ron

So YOUR greed (want higher pay and benefits) is GOOD,
but MY greed (want higher return on investment) is BAD?

Greed for conservatives, Envy for liberals

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 15 Dec 2007 23:38:59 -0800, with neither quill nor qualm, "Tom
Gardner" quickly quoth:

.. .
wrote:

I have come to the conclusion it is not how much it costs the
manufacturers or what the laborers get paid. . It is about GREED,
GREED of the CEO's, GREED of US POLITICIANS.........

Millwright Ron

You left out the greed of the union rank and file, and the Union
management.

I wonder why?

Gunner

Why do you think?

He (milly) wasn't told to by the Union gods?

Now will you guys please stop feeding the trolls?

--
Seen on a bumper sticker: ARM THE HOMELESS
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

I have come to the conclusion it is not how much it costs the
manufacturers or what the laborers get paid. . It is about GREED,
GREED of the CEO's, GREED of US POLITICIANS.........

Millwright Ron

Ron, you need to get a life. Find some post-retirement activity
besides beating your union drum -- or at least take it somewhere else,
please.

Somehow I think you saw my previous post re greed being destructive on
either side of the table, but couldn't see your side of the table
there.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Rich" wrote in message
Millwright Ron wrote:
I have come to the conclusion it is not how much it costs the
manufacturers or what the laborers get paid. . It is about GREED,
GREED of the CEO's, GREED of US POLITICIANS.........

Millwright Ron

So YOUR greed (want higher pay and benefits) is GOOD,
but MY greed (want higher return on investment) is BAD?

Interesting concept, eh?

Harold

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Speaking of greed, how's your local doing?
JR
Dweller in the cellar

Millwright Wrong wrote:
I have come to the conclusion it is not how much it costs the
manufacturers or what the laborers get paid. . It is about GREED,
GREED of the CEO's, GREED of US POLITICIANS.........

Millwright Ron

Dependence is Vulnerability:
"Open the Pod Bay Doors please, Hal"
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Sat, 15 Dec 2007 23:38:59 -0800, with neither quill nor qualm, "Tom
Gardner" quickly quoth:

. ..
wrote:

I have come to the conclusion it is not how much it costs the
manufacturers or what the laborers get paid. . It is about GREED,
GREED of the CEO's, GREED of US POLITICIANS.........

Millwright Ron

You left out the greed of the union rank and file, and the Union
management.

I wonder why?

Gunner

Why do you think?

He (milly) wasn't told to by the Union gods?

Now will you guys please stop feeding the trolls?

--
Seen on a bumper sticker: ARM THE HOMELESS

When I can't antagonize you Larry, I feed the trolls.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Tom Gardner wrote:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Sat, 15 Dec 2007 23:38:59 -0800, with neither quill nor qualm, "Tom
Gardner" quickly quoth:

. ..
wrote:

I have come to the conclusion it is not how much it costs the
manufacturers or what the laborers get paid. . It is about GREED,
GREED of the CEO's, GREED of US POLITICIANS.........

Millwright Ron

You left out the greed of the union rank and file, and the Union
management.

I wonder why?

Gunner

Why do you think?

He (milly) wasn't told to by the Union gods?

Now will you guys please stop feeding the trolls?

--
Seen on a bumper sticker: ARM THE HOMELESS

When I can't antagonize you Larry, I feed the trolls.

Do you mean that there's a difference? ;-)

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida