Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default please check syntax error (grammar mistakes) for me

I can understand rec.crafts.metalworking, but rec.woodworking and
alt.guitar.lap-pedal seem a bit of a stretch.

What happened to the data from 850C?

wrote:
English is a little trouble for me .so ,there are maybe some errors in
my writting.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
English is a little trouble for me .so ,there are maybe some errors in
my writting.- Hide quoted text -

I sent this to two groups.

steel,Obtained at 850C withe special heating time and cooling rate ,
Tensile strength is very high,and the flow curve is very
smoothing ,and A lot of work need to done.