Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default HAMMERFEST '07: White Pride World Wide

"Tom Gardner" wrote:

wrote in message
roups.com...
Portland Oregon, October 5th, 6th, and 7th: HAMMERFEST '07

Now, if we can convince these idiots to wear shirts with bull's-eyes, we
could score our shots properly. Less points for fat ones, more points for
moving ones, headshots double the points. Of course, I'm only talking
paintballs...

How many points do we get for a properly aimed nut shot? *******s shouldn't
be allowed to breed.

Wes