Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Putting 10 lbs. of Tools In a 5 lb. Shop

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:

I had an old rack for 9 track computer tapes sitting around, so I
made a rolling base for it, then I covered one side with 1/4" hardboard,
and the Harbor Freight version of those bins. That left the other side
open, which was filled with the old metal framed AkroMills 50 drawer
parts cabinets. Small parts on one side, bigger stuff on the other! Not
only can it turn, but it can be rolled almost anywhere in the shop to
keep things close at hand.

9 track tapes. I used to have a machine in my office for reading cad data
and also filing michigan state payroll information. We were still sending
Michigan 9 track tapes as late as 2000.

Wes
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Wes wrote:

9 track tapes. I used to have a machine in my office for reading cad data
and also filing michigan state payroll information. We were still sending
Michigan 9 track tapes as late as 2000.

Wes

I paid a whole $5 for the rack in 1990. It had sat in the corner of my
old shop for years as a crappy set of shelves, so I had to find SOME use
for it.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell