Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Putting 10 lbs. of Tools In a 5 lb. Shop

"Leon" wrote:

Assuming you have a smooth flat floor.

Relatively smooth, no make that as long as the dips and small holes are not
more than 1/4" deep. My garage floor is far from flat or smooth.

They make patching compound for spalling. Seems to work okay. For some
strange reason my ex wife thought the garage was a place to park her wet
drippy car in the winter. The water freezing at night was hell on what was
her side and now is the machine tools side

So far the spots I have fixed have not blown out.

Wes
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Wes wrote:

They make patching compound for spalling. Seems to work okay. For some
strange reason my ex wife thought the garage was a place to park her wet
drippy car in the winter. The water freezing at night was hell on what was
her side and now is the machine tools side

So far the spots I have fixed have not blown out.

Wes

How well did the compound work on your ex-wife? ;-)

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Putting 10 lbs. of Tools In a 5 lb. Shop Too_Many_Tools Woodworking 56 September 12th 07 02:31 AM
Putting 10 lbs. of Tools In a 5 lb. Shop Larry Jaques Metalworking 0 September 9th 07 05:41 PM
Putting 10 lbs. of Tools In a 5 lb. Shop Wes[_2_] Metalworking 0 September 9th 07 06:27 AM
Shop Fox Tools Marty K Woodworking 6 April 15th 07 01:38 AM
TOOLS! Great Holiday Gifts, selling a shop full of tools (AUBURN, WA pickup only): fred Woodworking 1 December 21st 04 08:25 AM