Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rex Rex is offline

Default Yes! We're #1!

Tom Gardner wrote:
"Gunner" wrote in message
On Wed, 29 Aug 2007 14:53:25 GMT, "Tom Gardner"
wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
U.S. most armed country with 90 guns per 100 people
So, because of just you and me, there are quite a few people that
statistically don't have firearms.

True enough. But they tend to be leftists and liberals...and as
such...given that both are mental health issues...we really dont want
them having guns in the first place.

So you and I are just going to have to pick up the slack for those
poor *******s.

Buddy sold me 22 boxes of Winchester "white box" 303 British the first
part of the week, for $5 a box. He found em at a clearance sale. Nice
guy G

We are also in negotiations for a Taurus 22 revolver. Oddly enough..I
dont have a 22 wheel gun, not since I had to sell the K-22 in
2000..sigh. Been wanting a 22 wheel gun, and a Marlin 39 22 lever
action badly...got the jones for em really bad, dude....Looks like I
now got a good reason to pick em up..making up for liberals who cant
own guns because they are mentally ill.

Just doing my part for the USA.

We're #1 We're #1 We're #1 We're #1!!!!!

Crom Bless America!!

Gunner

Every time I see .22s on sale, I buy some. I have gotten ahead of my
shooting and hope I don't have to carry it all in one swoop...they get
heavy. I need one of those full-auto .22 rifles that were used by prison
guards, I can't remember what it was, just to burn up some ammo. The price
of centerfire is going way up here, why is that? Don't make me reload!

I bet you do miss the K-22, I love my Model 19 which is also a K frame.
It's no fun to shoot though, it's not challenging...you just can't miss. It
would be my first choice for "work" that had to be done.

I have lots of .22s.
On my short list to buy:
Taurus M94 9-shot .22 revolver
( I don't like the Tracker)
Henry H101
Marlin Papoose
NAA.22 magnum
And then I want a .17 of some sort. Still studying that.

As for centerfire ammo, there are guys around that enjoy reloading about
as much as shooting. Find one of those guys and work a deal. I'm buying
.45 ACP for less than $100 for 500, loaded anyway I want them. .223
is about the same.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Rex" wrote in message
wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
[...]

Give me your friend!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rex Rex is offline

Tom Gardner wrote:
"Rex" wrote in message
wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
[...]

He's about maxed out keeping a handful of us in ammo and staying under
the "manufacturer" wire.