Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Di-Acro is back online!

Just out of curiousity I hit the Di-Acro [www.diacro.com] website which
has been offline for quite a while under a company restructuring or
whatever.. Anyway they are back with this announcement:

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - Di-Acro Product Line Available for Sale

Cincinnati Industrial Auctioneers has purchased the Assets of Di-Acro.

All Assets will be sold at Public Auction in May.

As part of the Auction we will be selling the Di-Acro Product Line
which will include Intellectual Property, Replacement Parts Inventory,
Work-In-Process, and Current Customer Orders.

What I also found interesting is that their page of links to operating
manuals in .pdf format, etc is back. I recall a while ago there were
some folks on here looking for manuals, some of which I had snagged
before they went offline..

-- All of my tools subtract metal.. None of them add it! --

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques

On 13 Apr 2006 21:32:35 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm,
quickly quoth:

Just out of curiousity I hit the Di-Acro [
www.diacro.com] website which
has been offline for quite a while under a company restructuring or
whatever.. Anyway they are back with this announcement:

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - Di-Acro Product Line Available for Sale

Cincinnati Industrial Auctioneers has purchased the Assets of Di-Acro.

All Assets will be sold at Public Auction in May.

As part of the Auction we will be selling the Di-Acro Product Line
which will include Intellectual Property, Replacement Parts Inventory,
Work-In-Process, and Current Customer Orders.

That might be a lucrative purchase for someone with ducats to dunk.

-- All of my tools subtract metal.. None of them add it! --

Silly person. Buy a welder or 3! They add and multiply. Also, if you
purchase a plasma cutter, you can divide with it.

Ain't metal math fun?

--
"Given the low level of competence among politicians,
every American should become a Libertarian."
-- Charley Reese, Alameda Times-Star (California), June 17, 2003

All you need is $6 to get thousands back [email protected] Metalworking 0 July 29th 05 09:52 AM
All you need is $6 to get thousands back [email protected] Metalworking 0 July 29th 05 09:52 AM
Gunner: I'm back Gunner Metalworking 388 July 9th 04 12:35 AM
Since I don't have any plans...whatsa best way to secure desk's back panel to side panels? (and other questions) Leon Woodworking 5 August 27th 03 04:08 AM
Japanese chisel - hollow back ? FOW Woodworking 2 July 18th 03 01:05 PM