Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
jim rozen

Default OT - another 'gun' post??

I submit for your entertainment another discussion of what you
would do with an 88 mm german item, suitably mounted. Follow
the solitary link at the bottom of the page (underlined 'link')
to see a fifty page diary of the restoration of a ww2 vintage
tiger tank.

http://www.tiger-tank.com/secure/journal.htm

The link to the following pages is there, it just has to
be looked for closely.

Jim

please reply to:
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
JR North

That 88 sure would come in handy next time my neighbors car alarm goes
off.....
JR
Dweller in the cellar

jim rozen wrote:
I submit for your entertainment another discussion of what you
would do with an 88 mm german item, suitably mounted. Follow
the solitary link at the bottom of the page (underlined 'link')
to see a fifty page diary of the restoration of a ww2 vintage
tiger tank.

http://www.tiger-tank.com/secure/journal.htm

The link to the following pages is there, it just has to
be looked for closely.

Jim

Dependence is Vulnerability:
"Open the Pod Bay Doors please, Hal"
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

On Tue, 11 Apr 2006 17:46:38 -0700, JR North
wrote:

That 88 sure would come in handy next time my neighbors car alarm goes
off.....
JR
Dweller in the cellar

I wonder if one could even get ammo for it these days?

Gunner

jim rozen wrote:
I submit for your entertainment another discussion of what you
would do with an 88 mm german item, suitably mounted. Follow
the solitary link at the bottom of the page (underlined 'link')
to see a fifty page diary of the restoration of a ww2 vintage
tiger tank.

http://www.tiger-tank.com/secure/journal.htm

The link to the following pages is there, it just has to
be looked for closely.

Jim

"I think this is because of your belief in biological Marxism.
As a genetic communist you feel that noticing behavioural
patterns relating to race would cause a conflict with your belief
in biological Marxism." Big Pete, famous Usenet Racist

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

jim rozen wrote:

I submit for your entertainment another discussion of what you
would do with an 88 mm german item, suitably mounted. Follow
the solitary link at the bottom of the page (underlined 'link')
to see a fifty page diary of the restoration of a ww2 vintage
tiger tank.

http://www.tiger-tank.com/secure/journal.htm

The link to the following pages is there, it just has to
be looked for closely.

Jim

"I think this is because of your belief in biological Marxism.
As a genetic communist you feel that noticing behavioural
patterns relating to race would cause a conflict with your belief
in biological Marxism." Big Pete, famous Usenet Racist

"It's an 88 Magnum, it goes thru schools....."