homemade beader/bead-roller?

Old February 29th 04, 08:35 AM
AL

Default homemade beader/bead-roller?

Hi Tony I made my own bead roller it has a 18" throat to do the floor
in my rod. I used plans published in American Rodder no.62 july 1994
hope this helps.If you like I may be able to scan & email the pages to
you direct AL.
Old February 29th 04, 02:05 PM
Errol Groff

How about scan and post to the dropbox. That way more than one person
can get the benefit of your scanning effort.

Just a suggestion, but I look forward to seeing them

Errol Groff

Ring roller question Roy Metalworking 1 February 17th 04 02:27 PM
Homemade ring roller Ronnie Lyons, Meridian, Idaho Metalworking 2 February 11th 04 09:49 PM
harbor freight bead roller james Metalworking 5 December 7th 03 07:44 PM
Tubing Roller Progress Report Errol Groff Metalworking 2 November 17th 03 05:20 PM
Scrap Roller Acquisition ATP Metalworking 0 July 26th 03 07:18 PM