Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Atul Shah

Default power transmission items

TEXSPARES CORPORATION OF INDIA

122,Narayan Dhuru street,1st floor, Shreeji Bhuvan, Mumbai-4000003.

Tele: (022)56349683, (022)23437970
Telefax : (022)23411277
email- ,
we deal in all kinds of power transmission items,which includes chain,
sprocket, pulley, variety of belts, elivator chains,buckets, special
attachment chains, couplings, etc

For furthur details and price list please contact at our office.

Yours Faithfully,
ATUL SHAH

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Dave Hinz

On 6 Apr 2006 07:51:27 -0700, Atul Shah wrote:

we deal in all kinds of power transmission items,which includes chain,
sprocket, pulley, variety of belts, elivator chains,buckets, special
attachment chains, couplings, etc

Yeah, that's great, let's buy elevator chains from a mis-spelling
spammer from who-knows-where-istan. No problems with _that_ idea.

For furthur details and price list please contact at our office.

Well, your gmail account probably won't work much longer, so they'll
have to, won't they.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Atul Shah

sorry it was my mistake

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Dave Hinz

On 6 Apr 2006 09:18:15 -0700, Atul Shah wrote:
sorry it was my mistake

You mistakenly created a google mail account, then mistakenly wrote your
spam, then you mistakenly posted it here?

Yeah, there's a mistake happening, in that you think we're stupid. Go
away, spammer, and stay there.

Strange power problem with Sharp Mid-Drive VCR VC-H86 [email protected] Electronics Repair 4 November 20th 05 09:37 PM
retrofitting an ATX psupply into a microATX psupply box - won't power dave Electronics Repair 0 March 23rd 05 03:23 PM
Power cost of idle electric water heater Phil Sherrod Home Repair 57 April 2nd 04 10:51 PM
Generator FAQ Gunner Metalworking 0 January 23rd 04 05:24 PM
Computer power supply compatiility My father's son Electronics Repair 15 January 16th 04 11:13 PM