Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,sci.engr.joining.welding

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,sci.engr.joining.welding

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,sci.engr.joining.welding

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,sci.engr.joining.welding

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,sci.engr.joining.welding
Steve B

Default Miller Syncrowave

"knowone" wrote
Want Syncrowave in Texas.

Thanks.

Me want cute squaw.
Big modapow.
You can get?

Smoke signal me on secret night time channel.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,sci.engr.joining.welding
Pete C.

Pat wrote:

"Tom Wait" wrote in message
om...

"digitalmaster" wrote in message

"knowone" wrote in message
et...
Want Syncrowave in Texas.

Thanks.

I want one too..in georgia

Add one for Wisconsin

Add one for Oregon

I've got one, but you can't have it

Pete C.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,sci.engr.joining.welding
Ron Moore

"Pete C." wrote in message

Thanks.

I want one too..in georgia
Add one for Wisconsin

Add one for Oregon

I've got one, but you can't have it

Pete C.

Same here. Just have to get another one. Nice box. Good luck, guys.
Respectfully,
Ron Moore

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,sci.engr.joining.welding
Ernie Leimkuhler

In article 3SvLf.6562$Tf3.2984@dukeread09,
"Ron Moore" wrote:

"Pete C." wrote in message

Thanks.

I want one too..in georgia
Add one for Wisconsin

Add one for Oregon

I've got one, but you can't have it

Pete C.

Same here. Just have to get another one. Nice box. Good luck, guys.
Respectfully,
Ron Moore

I am on my second one, and I am keeping it.

--
Welding Instructor - South Seattle Comm. Coll.
- Divers Institute of Technology
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,sci.engr.joining.welding
AMW

want winning lotto numbers in Florida..

Richard

"knowone" wrote in message
et...
Want Syncrowave in Texas.

Thanks.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,sci.engr.joining.welding
S Young

AMW wrote:
want winning lotto numbers in Florida..

Richard

"knowone" wrote in message
et...
Want Syncrowave in Texas.

Thanks.

Want financial independence in MI.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,sci.engr.joining.welding
Jon Elson

knowone wrote:
Want Syncrowave in Texas.

Thanks.

Seems to be a popular "gotta have it". I got a
Lincoln SquareWave TIG 300, and it is totally incredible.
I've proved to myself that I can weld aluminum, but I still
need a big project to develop the skills on. But, I TIG'ed
mild steel and had the technique down in about half an hour.
I recently had occasion to weld pure copper, and that was
some kind of cool! It is so conductive you have to be
a little careful or you'll melt the whole part, but the
first and only copper part I have ever done looked like it
was welded by a pro!

Mine came with a thumb control taped to the torch, and I found
I couldn't control the torch accurately while I was twiddling
the current. So, I took the control off the torch and made a
wood pedal adaptor that the control clips into. That works
a lot better for me, and allows me to hold the torch just
the way I want to, as well.

The Lincoln SquareWave is a huge box, and heavy to ship, so
that is a drawback. But, if you can find one nearby, it sure
is a fine machine.

Jon
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,sci.engr.joining.welding
knowone

Okay Jon.

I appreciate your input about the Lincoln.

After examination, perhaps I was a bit extemporaneous so I will make an
exception and not be so exact to exclude Lincoln and will expand and extend
my exploration expeditions expeditiously to express, for example, that any
machine exhibiting the qualities of Miller Syncrowave or Lincoln Squarewave
would not be excluded from my searching.

"Jon Elson" wrote in message
knowone wrote:
[...]

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques

On Fri, 24 Feb 2006 09:26:45 -0500, with neither quill nor qualm, S
Young quickly quoth:

AMW wrote:
want winning lotto numbers in Florida..

"knowone" wrote in message
et...
Want Syncrowave in Texas.

Want financial independence in MI.

Ditto in OR!

--
It is only when we forget all our learning that we begin to know.
--Henry David Thoreau (1817-1862)

Frustration with lack of ability to get warranty work done by Miller authorized service centers... me Metalworking 32 September 1st 05 03:07 PM
OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 05:52 AM
Ready to buy Miller Syncrowave 180 SD Jon Elson Metalworking 9 August 20th 04 12:38 AM
Any input on Miller welders? Metalworking 12 July 25th 03 02:23 PM