benwoodward.com

Default Best tig welder in the world

HTP invertig 200. Puts out 200A ac and dc,both tig and stick, at up to
200hz at full power, draws 30A max from the wall, and will put out
full power off a 6KW generator. Will put out 135A of a 4KW generator,
and those are relatively portable at a cost of 400 bucks. Weighs
60lbs. costs 2100 and comes with 25 ft torch, stick cables, ground and
regulator. Its on my wish list.
Ernie Leimkuhler

In article ,
benwoodward.com wrote:

HTP invertig 200. Puts out 200A ac and dc,both tig and stick, at up to
200hz at full power, draws 30A max from the wall, and will put out
full power off a 6KW generator. Will put out 135A of a 4KW generator,
and those are relatively portable at a cost of 400 bucks. Weighs
60lbs. costs 2100 and comes with 25 ft torch, stick cables, ground and
regulator. Its on my wish list.

Yes we have discussed them many times over in the welding newsgroup.

They are nice machines, and he people who have them love them.
However they are made in Italy by Stel, and will only run on 220 volt
power.

Not that those are bad things, but they must be put into the whole
picture.

The Miller Dynasty 200DX is still the only AC/DC 200 amp inverter TIG
made IN THE WORLD that can run on any input power from 80 volts to 500
volts single or 3 phase.
And it is made in the US.

Just my 2 cents.