Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
William B Noble (don't reply to this address)

Default FA - really cheap Aloris type quick change tool post set

for a friend, I'm auctioning a made in India clone of the Aloris AXA
tool post and holders - this is a complete set, with the tool post and
handle, a plain holder (like AXA-1), a combo holder (like AXA-2), a
cutoff holder, a knurling and tool holder with 3 sets of knurls, a
boring bar holder, and a drill chuck that fits in the boring bar
holder (I presume), also a cutoff blade, a chuck key, and some allen
wrenches.

Note that this is "made in India" with all that implies - don't expect
real Aloris stuff, but it ought to work. I've been told that some of
these made in India sets are not interchangeable with real Aloris due
to tolerances - I sold my real Aloris AXA setup so I can't test this -
if that might be a concern, approach this set with caution. But, if
you want a reasonably complete set for a small lathe at a cheap price,
then this could be of interest. I've set the starting bid at $40,
it's certainly worth at least that.

here is the link
Bill

www.wbnoble.com

to contact me, do not reply to this message,
instead correct this address and use it

will iam_ b_ No ble at msn daught com