Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
John

Default FA: rotary punch press and manual punch press

I got a rotary turret punch that is in the way in my shop. The model is
a Weiderman RA-41P. It's rated at 15 tons and can punch a sheet 28x
40 in.
It weighs 6000 lb.. Im about 1.45 hours away from
you in NE PA. right up rt 80. I got a bunch of punches to go with it,
not sure if i got a 1/4 in sq but they easy to make. The thing runs on
120/240 vac,single phase. I want $350.00 for it and will load it on your
flatbed, or if no one wants it its going to the scrap yard for .06 per
pound. I have the manual for it.

I also got a 7 ton whitney jensen manual punch press that would do the
job for 300.00. The whitney jensen weighs about 250 lb.. estimated.

John
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner Asch

On Mon, 02 Jan 2006 00:37:22 -0500, John
wrote:

John wrote:

I have a rotary turret punch that is in the way in my shop. The
model is
a Warner Swasey, Wiederman RA-41P. It's rated at 15 tons and can
punch a sheet 28x 40 in. It weighs 6000 lb. Im NE PA. near I-80
and I-81. I have a bunch of punches to go with it The thing
runs on 120/240 vac,single phase. I want $350.00 for it and will
load it on your
flatbed, or if no one wants it its going to the scrap yard for .06
per
pound. I have the manual for it.

I also have a 7 ton Whitney Jensen manual punch press for 300.00.
The Whitney Jensen weighs about 250 lb.. estimated.

John

for torturing the cat." Gunner