bill yohler

Default wanted: 8" 3 jaw chuck with/without 2 1/4 x 8 backplate, OR buy my lathe

want the chuck specified, used, decent, hopefully with a backplate.
might go 6 inch 3 jaw, or 7.5 inch, but prefer 8". or sell me a 2 1/4
x 8 backplate seperately; either OR both...

OR will sell you my lathe, located gainesville, florida, asking 2600.
12 x 36 Sheldon, with full quick change gearbox, 2 hp Baldor,
underhung drive as original, etc etc. see it in numerous clear photos
at
http://members.cox.net/hardwares/

thanks :-)
Ben

"bill yohler" wrote in message
om...
want the chuck specified, used, decent, hopefully with a backplate.
might go 6 inch 3 jaw, or 7.5 inch, but prefer 8". or sell me a 2 1/4
x 8 backplate seperately; either OR both...

OR will sell you my lathe, located gainesville, florida, asking 2600.
12 x 36 Sheldon, with full quick change gearbox, 2 hp Baldor,
underhung drive as original, etc etc. see it in numerous clear photos
at
http://members.cox.net/hardwares/

thanks :-)

Hi Bill,
I presume thats $2600 your asking, why is the prices for machirey so
high in America, the same sort of lathe would only fetch about £200 here in
the UK.
Regards. Ben

Rich

Actually, I believe this guy's name is David Campbell. He has been trying to
sell this lathe and the other stuff he has for sale since 1995. Check it out
on Google groups. Here's one of his earlier postings:

http://tinyurl.com/yzfg