Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RAM^3

Default OT - Bird Flu Symptoms

Pay attention now, this is serious.

The Center for Disease Control has released a list of
symptoms of bird flu. If you experience any of the
following, please seek medical treatment immediately
1. High fever
2. Congestion
3. Nausea
4. Fatigue
5. Aching in the joints
6. An irresistible urge to **** on someone's windshield

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Don Foreman

On Tue, 29 Nov 2005 22:42:21 -0600, "RAM^3"
wrote:

Pay attention now, this is serious.

The Center for Disease Control has released a list of
symptoms of bird flu. If you experience any of the
following, please seek medical treatment immediately
1. High fever
2. Congestion
3. Nausea
4. Fatigue
5. Aching in the joints
6. An irresistible urge to **** on someone's windshield

Oh dear. I must have it. I have joints that ache now and then, and
I strongly wanted to **** on the windshield of that little pinstripe
cellphone **** in the red Miata who could not ABIDE being behind my
Chevy pickup but had to dart in front of me immediately upon passing
-- on freeway with some snow on the road. I hoped for bitch in the
ditch, no such luck.

I suppose a Chevy-mounted Ma Deuce would be neither politically
correct nor Minnesota Nice, but I did contemplate design of a
gas-operated dart-shooting forward-looking tirepuncher for a few
miles....

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
jim rozen

In article , Don Foreman says...

6. An irresistible urge to **** on someone's windshield

Oh dear. I must have it. I have joints that ache now and then, and
I strongly wanted to **** on the windshield of that little pinstripe
cellphone **** in the red Miata who could not ABIDE being behind my
Chevy pickup but had to dart in front of me immediately upon passing
-- on freeway with some snow on the road. I hoped for bitch in the
ditch, no such luck.

LOL. Around here you find those folks in the ditch every wintertime
during the first snow. They don't seem to realize that ABS and
traction control does not generate traction out of nothing.

As far as cell phones go, a guy around here is in trouble because
he kicked in the door panel of a car recently. The car in question
was being driven by a cell-phone yakking moron - around a school bus
with its stop lights flashing, loading kids.

The guy blew a gasket and kicked in Mr. Caller-Driver's car side.

The cops arrested him and he's charged with a felony.... I wish
*I* was on that jury though!

Jim

please reply to:
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Clark Magnuson

7. Temptation to read OT posts. If you read one of Cliff's posts,
contact your doctor.

--
Accidental creation should not be taught as a fact.
Intelligent creation should not be banned from teachings as

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Don Foreman

On 30 Nov 2005 05:34:50 -0800, jim rozen
wrote:

As far as cell phones go, a guy around here is in trouble because
he kicked in the door panel of a car recently. The car in question
was being driven by a cell-phone yakking moron - around a school bus
with its stop lights flashing, loading kids.

The guy blew a gasket and kicked in Mr. Caller-Driver's car side.

The cops arrested him and he's charged with a felony.... I wish
*I* was on that jury though!

Jim

A felony for bashing a door panel?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
jim rozen

In article , Don Foreman says...

wrote:

As far as cell phones go, a guy around here is in trouble because
he kicked in the door panel of a car recently. The car in question
was being driven by a cell-phone yakking moron - around a school bus
with its stop lights flashing, loading kids.

The guy blew a gasket and kicked in Mr. Caller-Driver's car side.

The cops arrested him and he's charged with a felony.... I wish
*I* was on that jury though!

Jim

A felony for bashing a door panel?

Sounds crazy, right? If I had been the cop who
showed up on the scene, I would have busted out
the driver's windows with my nightstick, given him
a ticket for passing a stopped loading schoolbus,
and made sure the guy who kicked in the door was
given a medal or some kind of civic award at the
next town hall meeting.

Jim

please reply to:
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Martin H. Eastburn

The crazy - yes power crazy law makers have made as much as they can
felony grade crimes. Takes away the vote, takes away many many rights and abilities.

When I grew up - or was - A felony was a really bad sucker - bank robber - murder death kill...
Now backing into a trash can is a felony if you drive away.

Martin Eastburn
NRA LOH, NRA Life

wrote:

As far as cell phones go, a guy around here is in trouble because
he kicked in the door panel of a car recently. The car in question
was being driven by a cell-phone yakking moron - around a school bus
with its stop lights flashing, loading kids.

The guy blew a gasket and kicked in Mr. Caller-Driver's car side.

The cops arrested him and he's charged with a felony.... I wish
*I* was on that jury though!

Jim

A felony for bashing a door panel?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner Asch

On Fri, 02 Dec 2005 22:15:51 -0600, "Martin H. Eastburn"
wrote:

The crazy - yes power crazy law makers have made as much as they can
felony grade crimes. Takes away the vote, takes away many many rights and abilities.

When I grew up - or was - A felony was a really bad sucker - bank robber - murder death kill...
Now backing into a trash can is a felony if you drive away.

Martin Eastburn
NRA LOH, NRA Life

A couple years ago, some kids around here were arrested and charged
with a felony for throwing "Sweet Tarts" at a passing teachers car.

No damage of any kind..

its California Vehicle code 23110

23110. (a) Any person who throws any substance at a vehicle or any
occupant thereof on a highway is guilty of a misdemeanor.
(b) Any person who with intent to do great bodily injury
maliciously and willfully throws or projects any rock, brick, bottle,
metal or other missile, or projects any other substance capable of
doing serious bodily harm at such vehicle or occupant thereof is
guilty of a felony and upon conviction shall be punished by
imprisonment in the state prison.

They dropped it to misdomeaners later after the bail had been set and
the parents were out quite a few thousand dollars.

It happened in a parking lot at a school.

Btw..for no US readers..sweet tarts are small pill sized candies that
are both sweet and sour. About the size of a medium sized vitamin
tablet.

Gunner

wrote:

As far as cell phones go, a guy around here is in trouble because
he kicked in the door panel of a car recently. The car in question
was being driven by a cell-phone yakking moron - around a school bus
with its stop lights flashing, loading kids.

The guy blew a gasket and kicked in Mr. Caller-Driver's car side.

The cops arrested him and he's charged with a felony.... I wish
*I* was on that jury though!

Jim

A felony for bashing a door panel?

for torturing the cat." Gunner

Bird feeder designs Scott Woodworking 3 November 2nd 05 05:38 PM
BIRD FLU PANDEMIC FEARS MOUNT - CONTINGENCY PLANS ESSENTIAL!' [email protected] UK diy 10 October 7th 05 11:25 AM
where to get a bird guard etc eric UK diy 4 September 14th 03 09:24 PM