jt

Default Keyword - well not exactly spamming, but -

http://machinetool-parts.0catch.com/...the-parts.html

jt

"Ken Davey" wrote in message
jt wrote:
http://machinetool-parts.0catch.com/...the-parts.html

Cool - the site said it had exceeded its 20 meg limit and then blasted me
with pop ups.
Very informative (G)

Funny, I didn't get any.

Tim Williams

"jt" wrote in message
"Ken Davey" wrote in message
jt wrote:
http://machinetool-parts.0catch.com/...the-parts.html

Cool - the site said it had exceeded its 20 meg limit and then blasted
me with pop ups. Very informative (G)

Funny, I didn't get any.

Thank goodness for Popup Stopper, Google Toolbar or Mozilla etc.
(The last I've never tried and will have to some day..)

Tim

--
"That's for the courts to decide." - Homer Simpson

Lennie the Lurker

"Tim Williams" wrote in message ...
"jt" wrote in message
"Ken Davey" wrote in message
jt wrote:
http://machinetool-parts.0catch.com/...the-parts.html
Cool - the site said it had exceeded its 20 meg limit and then blasted
me with pop ups. Very informative (G)

Funny, I didn't get any.

Thank goodness for Popup Stopper, Google Toolbar or Mozilla etc.
(The last I've never tried and will have to some day..)

Google toolbar contains spyware.

Tim Williams

"Lennie the Lurker" wrote in message
m...
Google toolbar contains spyware.

Spybot Search & Destroy and Ad-Aware 5.0 found only some cookies (go
figure). Spybot found a registry entry for some bargainbuddy.com, but
it doesn't appear to be related to Google.

I suppose you also think less of my KaZaA Lite..

Tim

--
"That's for the courts to decide." - Homer Simpson

Jim Wilson

Lennie the Lurker wrote...
Google toolbar contains spyware.

Bull****.