Errol Groff

Default Tubing Roller Progress Report

A progress report (painfully slow progress) on my "Ernies" tubing
roller has been posted to the Metalworking.com drop box File names
a Roller1 , Roller2, Roller3 and Roller Text.

Not too many more pieces to make and I will be able to give it a test
roll.

Sorry about the text file. I have the hardest time remember to put
hard returns in the text so it doesn't run off the right side of the
screen.

Errol Groff
Instructor, Machine Tool Department
H.H. Ellis Tech
613 Upper Maple Street
Danielson, CT 06239

860 774 8511 x1811

http://pages.cthome.net/errol.groff/

http://newenglandmodelengineeringsociety.org/
Ernie Leimkuhler

In article , Errol Groff
wrote:

A progress report (painfully slow progress) on my "Ernies" tubing
roller has been posted to the Metalworking.com drop box File names
a Roller1 , Roller2, Roller3 and Roller Text.

Not too many more pieces to make and I will be able to give it a test
roll.

Sorry about the text file. I have the hardest time remember to put
hard returns in the text so it doesn't run off the right side of the
screen.

Errol Groff
Instructor, Machine Tool Department
H.H. Ellis Tech