Steve Koschmann

Default small mill

(402) 474-2858.

tillius

You have one for sale?
You need one?
You have a question about one?

I'm looking for a small mill, so if you've got one, if the price is
right and shipping is reasonable, I may be interested.

How about some details?

Tillman

mj

tillius wrote:
You have one for sale?
You need one?
You have a question about one?

I'm looking for a small mill, so if you've got one, if the price is
right and shipping is reasonable, I may be interested.

How about some details?

Tillman

I called the number and the person that I talked to did not have a
Steve working for them. I then asked about a mill for sale and he knew
exactly what I was talking about. They are not sure how this ended up
in the newsgroup.

Anyway...this is a Servo Model 7521 Mill with CNC. Asking price was
$2000. I got pictures emailed to me and it looks like a pretty cool
unit. It is a little more than what I need though.

Mike

tillius

Hey Mike, Thanks for updating the post.

Tillman

Gunner

On 4 Nov 2005 03:49:42 -0800, "mj" wrote:

tillius wrote:
You have one for sale?
You need one?
You have a question about one?

I'm looking for a small mill, so if you've got one, if the price is
right and shipping is reasonable, I may be interested.

How about some details?

Tillman

I called the number and the person that I talked to did not have a
Steve working for them. I then asked about a mill for sale and he knew
exactly what I was talking about. They are not sure how this ended up
in the newsgroup.

Anyway...this is a Servo Model 7521 Mill with CNC. Asking price was
$2000. I got pictures emailed to me and it looks like a pretty cool
unit. It is a little more than what I need though.

Mike

Be way careful about Servo products...their CNC stuff tends to suck,
with loud, rasping slurping sounds. Support on older stuff is nearly
non-existant, and expensive.

Better to find a dead one, and retrofit with an aftermarket controller

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner