chriscrosskey

Default Anyone recogise this changegear type??

Hi folks... my first post and I'm lookin for info :-)..... Does anyone
know what lathe uses/used 2 module changegears with a 25mm bore, sets
on fours rather than fives.... the banjo's are a bit over a foot long
and have a pair of parallel slots.....

chrisc

--
chriscrosskey