Ernie Leimkuhler

Default Ring Roller

In article , Jim
wrote:

I want to make rings up to 10" in diameter out of 3/8 or 1/2 hot
rolled rounds. The smaller ring rollers have a 1/4" capacity and then
they jump out of my price range. Anyone know of a "medium" roller?

Thanks
Jim

http://www.shopoutfitters.com/

Adding Socketds Roger UK diy 9 March 17th 04 11:47 PM
Ring mains and consumer unit David UK diy 2 January 14th 04 04:36 PM
Is my main socket ring too big? Paul UK diy 24 November 25th 03 09:03 PM
Question regarding adding an extra socket to the ring main Fiona Reid UK diy 10 September 3rd 03 04:45 PM
extending a ring main Paul Draper UK diy 7 July 4th 03 07:43 PM