Wood Butcher

Default 1/4-20x2 brass hex head bolt

I've googled till I'm blue in the face and can't find
hex heads anywhere. Anybody have a source?

Longer than 2" is fine, I can cut them off.
Bronze or silicon bronze would do too.

Thanks
Art

PJ

"Wood Butcher" wrote in message ...
I've googled till I'm blue in the face and can't find
hex heads anywhere. Anybody have a source?

Longer than 2" is fine, I can cut them off.
Bronze or silicon bronze would do too.

Thanks
Art

McMaster Carr http://www.mcmaster.com/ PN 92941A550 ....Paul

Don Foreman

On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 22:13:07 -0700, "Wood Butcher"
wrote:

I've googled till I'm blue in the face and can't find
hex heads anywhere. Anybody have a source?

Longer than 2" is fine, I can cut them off.
Bronze or silicon bronze would do too.

Thanks
Art

Your google must be busted. Found this in about 10 seconds:

http://www.boltdepot.com/product.asp...s=7&cm=5&cd=55

1/4-20 Hex head silicon bronze bolt, 2" long, product number 3076.

Larry Jaques

On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 22:13:07 -0700, the opaque "Wood Butcher"
clearly wrote:

I've googled till I'm blue in the face and can't find
hex heads anywhere. Anybody have a source?

Longer than 2" is fine, I can cut them off.
Bronze or silicon bronze would do too.

I used to shop in San Marcos, CA for strange hardware when I
lived in Vista, 7 miles away. Try http://www.ababaqa.com/
Ababa QA Bolt, open Saturday 8am-1pm.

CAUTION: Do NOT look directly into laser with remaining eyeball!
http://www.diversify.com Comprehensive Website Design
Wood Butcher

Thanks Paul. This is perfect.
When I tried McM-C I searched on "brass bolt".
Shoulda tried capscrew instead.

Art

"PJ" wrote in message

"Wood Butcher" wrote in message

I've googled till I'm blue in the face and can't find
hex heads anywhere. Anybody have a source?

Longer than 2" is fine, I can cut them off.
Bronze or silicon bronze would do too.

Thanks
Art

McMaster Carr http://www.mcmaster.com/ PN 92941A550 ....Paul