Gunner

Default 1922 book on rebuilding lead acid batteries

On Fri, 19 Sep 2003 08:16:49 -0400, "Steve Spence"
wrote:

Excellent job! I have uploaded it to my webserver for those who want to view
online and not download the zip.

http://webconx.green-trust.org/2003/...tery_WITTE.htm

"If I'm going to reach out to the the Democrats then I need a third
hand.There's no way I'm letting go of my wallet or my gun while they're
around."

"Democrat. In the dictionary it's right after demobilize and right
before demode` (out of fashion).
-Buddy Jordan 2001
Gunner

On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 19:57:25 GMT, Perry Noid wrote:

http://members.cox.net/m.posey/batterypics/battery.htm

"Anyone who cannot cope with firearms is not fully human. At best he
is a tolerable subhuman who has learned to wear shoes, bathe and not
make messes in the house."
With appologies to RAH..

Good souce for gel-cell lead acid batteries? Simon Barr UK diy 15 July 16th 04 11:32 PM
Lead-Loc and Gas pipes tom w UK diy 29 June 17th 04 12:10 AM
NICD vs NIMH batteries [email protected] UK diy 12 January 28th 04 02:09 PM