Default Repairing an old air compressor

I have an old Jacuzzi Bros. (this is not a hot tub compressor) that I
would like to repair. This is what I know about it. It is a
continuous run, 2 HP with about a 20 gal. air tank. As the compressor
builds pressure, the unloading/check valve at the top of the tank spits
out air and oil. This starts happing at about 60PSI and continues
until the compressor unloads at about 110PSI. I have noticed that is
taking longer to build up to 110PSI now. I would like to get a repair
kit for this compressor but can't find anyone that know what I have.
Does any one know what I have, where I can get information on repairing
and get parts.

Thanks
Tom L