David Billington

Default DFS shrinking jaw test sample pics in dropbox

Following on from the recent thread on shrinking and stretching I have
placed some pics of samples I have done with my DFS shrinking jaws in
the dropbox to give an indication of the surface quality produced by
them. Could really do with a decent macro lense on the digital camera
for this. My only macro lense is for the old SLR and I haven't got any
good enough reason to take non digital photos at the moment.

http://metalworking.com/DropBox/dfsshrinksample.txt
http://metalworking.com/DropBox/dfsshrinksample1.jpg
http://metalworking.com/DropBox/dfsshrinksample2.jpg
http://metalworking.com/DropBox/dfsshrinksample3.jpg

Pics of 1902 Mill in Dropbox [email protected] Metalworking 0 February 8th 05 02:52 AM
Pics of "Eklind" milling head in dropbox axolotl Metalworking 2 September 8th 04 01:31 AM
test for Jimbo dale Metalworking 3 November 13th 03 05:52 PM
Possible Condensation Solution? - Test Data Tom Watson Woodworking 4 November 7th 03 08:51 PM
Zienth Vertical Squish (How do I find and test the Capacitor?) Kevin Cornwell Electronics Repair 8 September 15th 03 02:17 PM