Default 12 volt sprayer pump update

That pump once I took it apart had the two bearings "stuck" for lack of
a better term. I worked them loose and sprayed lube on them. It got the
pump working.

I know thye probably need replaced. Does anyone have any idea on the
cost? I can get a new pump for about 50 bucks.

~Roy~

Must be a pretty decent grade of pump if it has ball
bearings......99.9% of the pumps as such are oil lite bushings

On Thu, 23 Jun 2005 07:50:51 -0700, Grant Erwin

=== That pump once I took it apart had the two bearings "stuck" for lack of
=== a better term. I worked them loose and sprayed lube on them. It got the
=== pump working.
===
=== I know thye probably need replaced. Does anyone have any idea on the
=== cost? I can get a new pump for about 50 bucks.
===
===
===Suggest you write down the numbers on the bearings and call a local bearing
===house for pricing. - GWE

"The original frugal ponder"