ATP

Default Scrap Roller Acquisition

Saw these rollers from some type of offset printing press at the scrap yard
and of course, I couldn't see them go to waste. Got about ten cylinders, the
largest were 12" diameter, 1/2" wall thickness and about 56" long, with
geared shafts welded on the end. The printing roller looks like it was
chromed.

I have a few ideas for them, a roller for my Bobcat, a tow behind aerator,
lawn roller, etc.. Probably not enough to use all of them yet. If you're in
the Long Island area you're welcome to some of them if you have a wacky
project in mind.

Any idea where I can buy a sliding patio door roller from? Steve Frost UK diy 1 May 27th 04 05:43 PM
Roller Blind making Stuart UK diy 4 February 20th 04 05:25 PM
Roller blind in the shower? S Viemeister UK diy 2 July 21st 03 08:31 PM