astropower mig welder

Old July 18th 03, 05:11 AM
monmixer

Default astropower mig welder

I need parts for an italian made mig welder. Bought from a matco tool truck.
Didn't know enough to buy american.(price was good/time payments)
tool distributor gone .
Matco knows nothing.
Help.
Thanks Keith

Astropower Powermig 110
Old July 18th 03, 02:34 PM
Terry Thorne

Keith,
try www.toolsplus1.com
most of the stuff is available, and they pretty simple.
Good luck!
tt

Old July 19th 03, 01:57 AM
Steve Rayner

It depends upon the parts you need. I have an Astro Powermig 100. Terry
Thorne was a great help, by informing me, that it was made by Cebora. They
seem to make part, or all of several other brands. The old style Clarke
Nylon gunliners work in mine. The Powermig 110 is still sold by many web
based stores. I expect you can get parts from any of them. A search using
"mig welder" turns up more hits, than the brand name. I am having good luck
making my own metal parts, and some plastic stuff.

It would be nice to turn up a pdf parts list for the 100, and 110!

Steve Rayner.

"monmixer" wrote in message
I need parts for an italian made mig welder. Bought from a matco tool

truck.
Didn't know enough to buy american.(price was good/time payments)
tool distributor gone .
Matco knows nothing.
Help.
Thanks Keith

Astropower Powermig 110

Wiring my new 220 stick welder in my shop Bruce Metalworking 8 July 20th 03 05:16 AM
Welder tzd3sw UK diy 2 July 19th 03 03:16 PM
Welding holes in a chaincase - advice wanted [email protected] UK diy 5 July 15th 03 10:25 AM