steamer

Default WTB: BT30 tool holders

--I'll sell you some, but you'll have to take the DM-1007 they
attach to as part of the deal... ;-)
--Whaddyawannabet he never checks this newsgroup again?

--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : California: "The crap magnet
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : in America's crankcase".
Brian Lawson

Hey Pedro,

Always a good idea to indicate WHERE you are for this type of
question.

Do they have to be BT? I have some NMTB30's I'd sell.

Take care.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 01:27:26 GMT, "Pedro"
wrote:

Anyone out there with BT 30 taper tool holders they want to sell? I would
rather pick up used if you are not using them.

If you want to reply please remove the devil (666) from my email and it will
get to me.

Thanks

Pedroman