Alex

Default Belt Sander plans

Is there any plans on home grown belt sander available for free?
Any good sites on this topic?

Thanks

hello,
i have some plans for belt sender but you must tell me how to send it
to you if you are still interested
oki

Andrew H. Wakefield

If they are in electronic format, how about putting them in the drop box?
I'd love to see the plans as well

wrote in message
oups.com...
hello,
i have some plans for belt sender but you must tell me how to send it
to you if you are still interested
oki

Bosch 1278VS mini belt sander belt problems Ed Woodworking 5 November 19th 17 04:44 PM
Bench Belt Sander? Oregon Woodworking 3 February 14th 04 12:14 AM
REVIEW: PC 352VS 3x21 Belt Sander Jay Pique Woodworking 5 November 25th 03 04:43 AM
Belt sander clogging Ernie Jurick Woodworking 6 November 4th 03 09:45 PM
Plans Tom Watson Woodworking 4 August 23rd 03 04:57 AM