Borax

Default DIY Silestone/Zodiaq etc counter

Hi,

In January we had Silestone counters installed in our kitchen. So far
they are great and we love them. Now that the weather is warming up, I
am turning to the back yard and I am building an outdoor kitchen.

After having seen the installation process in the kitchen, I am
confident in doing the exterior install myself, as my design in simple
and the area is small. My only problem is that the manufacturers of
these synthetic caounters protect their dealers and won't sell to the
public.

Any ideas?

Thanks.