JMP JMP is offline
Junior Member

Default Halstead Gold boiler problem

Hi

I have a problem in that my hot water keeps going hot and cold and the water pressure keeps reducing, requiring a top up.

May this indicate a leak somehwere? (how do i find the leak?!)

I've had a couple of plumbers take a look but the problem still persists. The last plumber said the heat exchanger needed replacing, which he did, but the problems now back.

Other plumbers are saying I might need to replace the boiler. Does anyone have experience of this problem?

The boiler doesn't look that old - may it need replacing?

Regards

JMP
m Ransley

A leak can be anywhere in the system, find the leak where ever it is.
Nobody can say what you need. Get a better boiler pro