Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
mike

Default Green Drywall on Ceiling

It is my understanding that "green" water-resistant drywall should not
be used on the ceiling because it will sag.

It is also my understanding that green drywall differs from regular
drywall only in the paper covering.

So... why will green drywall sag more than regular?

*moc

ceiling drywall Oh_Jeeze Home Repair 6 December 30th 04 08:22 PM
Hanging drywall ceiling from plaster walls Ray Home Repair 2 April 28th 04 01:52 AM
Deflecting Drywall Ceiling Michael Roback Home Repair 2 April 7th 04 11:47 AM
OT? can drywall be used in place of suspended ceiling tiles? Michael S. Woodworking 10 December 12th 03 01:09 PM
How to redo drywall taping on garage ceiling?? Ron Home Repair 8 November 26th 03 01:29 PM