Eve Repair

Old March 9th 05, 03:13 AM
comrepair323

Default Eve Repair

Can someone tell me were i can get free info on how to do repairs on the
eves on my house.

--
comrepair323
comrepair323's Profile: http://homerepairforums.org/forums/member.php?userid=87

Old March 9th 05, 03:57 AM
Dan C

On Tue, 08 Mar 2005 20:13:49 -0600, comrepair323 wrote:

Can someone tell me were i can get free info on how to do repairs on the
eves on my house.

From the Internet. Use Google.

Linux Registered User #327951

Old March 9th 05, 03:44 PM
Duane Bozarth

comrepair323 wrote:

Can someone tell me were i can get free info on how to do repairs on the
eves on my house.

Call adam???
Old March 9th 05, 04:01 PM
Jerr

"Duane Bozarth" wrote in message
comrepair323 wrote:

Can someone tell me were i can get free info on how to do repairs on the
eves on my house.

Call adam???

Before you learn to fix your eve (eave), learn to use Google.com

http://www.thisoldhouse.com/toh/know...213499,00.html