DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Eve Repair (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/94359-eve-repair.html)

comrepair323 March 9th 05 02:13 AM

Eve Repair

Can someone tell me were i can get free info on how to do repairs on the
eves on my house.

--
comrepair323
comrepair323's Profile: http://homerepairforums.org/forums/member.php?userid=87

Dan C March 9th 05 02:57 AM

On Tue, 08 Mar 2005 20:13:49 -0600, comrepair323 wrote:

Can someone tell me were i can get free info on how to do repairs on the
eves on my house.

From the Internet. Use Google.

Linux Registered User #327951

Duane Bozarth March 9th 05 02:44 PM

comrepair323 wrote:

Can someone tell me were i can get free info on how to do repairs on the
eves on my house.

Call adam???

Jerr March 9th 05 03:01 PM

"Duane Bozarth" wrote in message
comrepair323 wrote:

Can someone tell me were i can get free info on how to do repairs on the
eves on my house.

Call adam???

Before you learn to fix your eve (eave), learn to use Google.com

http://www.thisoldhouse.com/toh/know...213499,00.html