orangetrader

Default Discharging gray water to back alley

While I am contemplating how to fix the drain problem with our washer, I
have connected the washer to a flex tube and discharge the laundry water out
the garage. The water runs across the back yard's concrete paver and end up
ponding a little in the back alley.

Apparently one of our neighbors complained to the city and they sent a code
inspector out and told us we had to stop doing it. I said this is temporary
and if I were to wash my car there it will have the same effect. She
couldn't quote me any specific violation but told me I have to stop
immediately.

Any there usually regulations against soapy water discharge from properties?
I asked her if I have a big tub in my back yard and wash the clothes by hand
and then pour the tub's water out later will it be legal then, she said that
"might" be acceptable. I don't understand...

Edwin Pawlowski

"orangetrader" wrote in message
[...]

If they cannot cite a code, you can probably fight and win. OTOH, the city
has more money and more lawyers than you do. I'm sure they can find some
nuisance code violation if you push it. Meantime, do the laundry after
dark, the squeegee the pond to disburse it.

Doc

"orangetrader" wrote
[...]

I find it hard to believe the code enforcer did not immediately deem the
liquid waste water as "sewage".

orangetrader

Why would it be sewage? It is gray water not black water. If you wash your
car is the water runoff "sewage"?

"Doc" wrote in message

"orangetrader" wrote
[...]

Matt

You are ****ing kidding me, right? I gotta say if my neighbor were
draining ANYTHING into an open area, yea, I'd complain too. How the
hell are your neighbors supposed to know what you are draining?

Jesus dude, have some respect for the people around you. Drain your
****ing laundy into your bathtub.

Doc

"orangetrader" wrote
Why would it be sewage? It is gray water not black water. If you wash

your
car is the water runoff "sewage"?

So, you think it would be ok to run your tub water, kitchen sink water,
dishwater water, lav water, and all other water from your home except toilet
water outside onto the lawn?

For your question regarding sewage on a car. I guess if you **** in it and
then rinse the **** onto the sidewalk, there would be issues.

Travis Jordan

orangetrader wrote:
Why would it be sewage? It is gray water not black water. If you
wash your car is the water runoff "sewage"?

The generally accepted definition of sewage is " waste matter carried
away in sewers or drains ".

Water runoff from a car wash isn't sewage. Unless it is a commercial
car wash and the drain is plumbed to a sewer or drain.

Ed

"Matt" wrote

Matty the Moron said:
"have some respect for the people around you"

Then he said:
You are ****ing kidding me, right?
How the hell
Drain your ****ing laundy

Some might find Matty's grammar offensive, don't you think?

Would this be less offensive and show more respect for others:

You are kidding me, right? I gotta say if my neighbor were
draining ANYTHING into an open area, yea, I'd complain too. How
are your neighbors supposed to know what you are draining?

Have some respect for the people around you. Drain your
laundry into your bathtub.

Means about the same doesn't it?

Dick

On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 14:55:25 -0500, "orangetrader"
wrote:

While I am contemplating how to fix the drain problem with our washer, I
have connected the washer to a flex tube and discharge the laundry water out
the garage. The water runs across the back yard's concrete paver and end up
ponding a little in the back alley.

Apparently one of our neighbors complained to the city and they sent a code
inspector out and told us we had to stop doing it. I said this is temporary
and if I were to wash my car there it will have the same effect. She
couldn't quote me any specific violation but told me I have to stop
immediately.

Any there usually regulations against soapy water discharge from properties?
I asked her if I have a big tub in my back yard and wash the clothes by hand
and then pour the tub's water out later will it be legal then, she said that
"might" be acceptable. I don't understand...

It would depend completely upon where you live, but here in Arizona it
is legal to install a gray water system. You can read the highlights
of the regulation here. Click on the Using Gray Water at Home link.
http://az.gov/webapp/portal/SearchSe...+water&x=0&y=0

Some of the primary considerations a (1) You must contain the water
within your own property; (2) It cannot pool where humans can walk in
it; (3) It must have a diverter valve where the water can be diverted
back into the septic/sewer system if there is a problem; (4) It can
only be used for irrigation; (5) Can only be used for bathroom
sinks/shower/tub and laundry. Cannot be used for kitchen sink or dish
washer because of the presence of food particles. Cannot be used for
laundry if diapers or similar is washed in it.

In your case, if you were in Arizona, you would be in trouble because
of the water leaving your property and also pooling.

Dick
Joseph Meehan

orangetrader wrote:
While I am contemplating how to fix the drain problem with our
washer, I have connected the washer to a flex tube and discharge the
laundry water out the garage. The water runs across the back yard's
concrete paver and end up ponding a little in the back alley.

Apparently one of our neighbors complained to the city and they sent
a code inspector out and told us we had to stop doing it. I said
this is temporary and if I were to wash my car there it will have the
same effect. She couldn't quote me any specific violation but told
me I have to stop immediately.

Any there usually regulations against soapy water discharge from
properties? I asked her if I have a big tub in my back yard and wash
the clothes by hand and then pour the tub's water out later will it
be legal then, she said that "might" be acceptable. I don't
understand...

Do it right. You already have at least one neighbor mad at you and you
may end up with the lot of them hating you. I would be a poor bureaucrac
indeed who could not come up with some law to throw at you. I suspect it is
covered anyway.

--
Joseph Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 20:40:29 GMT, "Doc" wrote:

"orangetrader" wrote
Why would it be sewage? It is gray water not black water. If you wash

your
car is the water runoff "sewage"?

So, you think it would be ok to run your tub water, kitchen sink water,
dishwater water, lav water, and all other water from your home except toilet
water outside onto the lawn?

For your question regarding sewage on a car. I guess if you **** in it and
then rinse the **** onto the sidewalk, there would be issues.

If the wastewater comes from a toilet, it's SEWAGE ( black-water )

if it comes from a shower, sink, washer, etc.... it's GRAY WATER

In many places gray water is perfectly legal for lawns, gardens, etc.

rj
Tony Hwang

orangetrader wrote:
While I am contemplating how to fix the drain problem with our washer, I
have connected the washer to a flex tube and discharge the laundry water out
the garage. The water runs across the back yard's concrete paver and end up
ponding a little in the back alley.

Apparently one of our neighbors complained to the city and they sent a code
inspector out and told us we had to stop doing it. I said this is temporary
and if I were to wash my car there it will have the same effect. She
couldn't quote me any specific violation but told me I have to stop
immediately.

Any there usually regulations against soapy water discharge from properties?
I asked her if I have a big tub in my back yard and wash the clothes by hand
and then pour the tub's water out later will it be legal then, she said that
"might" be acceptable. I don't understand...

Hi,
In my city washing car at home is illegal, what you are doing is illegal
here. = pollution. Most soap is non-biodegradable.
Your local government may be different.
You mean your house has grey water drain problem?
Tony
Tony Hwang

wrote:

[...]

AZ is water hungry place. They would treat water with more respect!
Tony
Ed

"Tony Hwang" wrote
Hi,
In my city washing car at home is illegal, what you are doing is illegal
here. = pollution. Most soap is non-biodegradable.

Any laundry detergent I've heard of is completely biodegradable.

Kyle Boatright

"RJ" wrote in message
On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 20:40:29 GMT, "Doc" wrote:

"orangetrader" wrote
Why would it be sewage? It is gray water not black water. If you wash

your
car is the water runoff "sewage"?

So, you think it would be ok to run your tub water, kitchen sink water,
dishwater water, lav water, and all other water from your home except
toilet
water outside onto the lawn?

For your question regarding sewage on a car. I guess if you **** in it and
then rinse the **** onto the sidewalk, there would be issues.

If the wastewater comes from a toilet, it's SEWAGE ( black-water )

if it comes from a shower, sink, washer, etc.... it's GRAY WATER

In many places gray water is perfectly legal for lawns, gardens, etc.

rj

Perhaps the OP should dump the grey water into his lawn?

"Any laundry detergent I've heard of is completely biodegradable."

That's for sure. Plus I don't think I'd live in a city where you
normally can't wash a car at home. Where the hell is that?

orangetrader

My neighbor knows because when I did it the first time I made sure I let
them know what that was and assured them it will only last a couple of weeks
until I can get it fixed. The know it is water and soap.

and I am not Jesus, nor am I dude.

"Matt" wrote in message
oups.com...
You are ****ing kidding me, right? I gotta say if my neighbor were
draining ANYTHING into an open area, yea, I'd complain too. How the
hell are your neighbors supposed to know what you are draining?

Jesus dude, have some respect for the people around you. Drain your
****ing laundy into your bathtub.

Dan C

On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 20:40:22 -0500, orangetrader wrote:

My neighbor knows because when I did it the first time I made sure I let
them know what that was and assured them it will only last a couple of weeks
until I can get it fixed. The know it is water and soap.

And how long have you been doing it.....? Two weeks, or is it longer than
that?

I agree with the other guy... I'd report your dumb ass too.

Linux Registered User #327951

Porky

Tony is a good guy, don't be rude to him.
Many Arizonians are presently washing their cars with prehistoric
water, pumped out of the prehistoric bowels of the earth.. That's a
factoid i learned at the Desert Museum in Tucson. Americans will
eventually need to take water from Canadian rivers, and they will do
so, with or without consent.

JohnK

Adiabatic

On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 17:55:39 -0500, "Kyle Boatright"
wrote:

Perhaps the OP should dump the grey water into his lawn?

I dump my grey water onto my lawn.
meirman

In alt.home.repair on Sat, 26 Feb 2005 15:10:17 -0700 Dick
LeadWinger posted:

[...]

OFF TOPIC to the original question, but in 1958, the Whirlpool washer
my mother bought had a sudsmiser option. The washing machine
discharged the wash water to a laundry tub and discharged the rinse
water to a tube that went straight to the drain in the same laundry
tub. Then for the second load of laundry, it would suck up the still
hot and soapy water for the wash cycle, and I guess this time it would
discharge it through the tube.

Of course this wouldn't work with me and my laundry. My wash water is
so dirty when it discharges sometimes, I start over at the beginning
with clean wash water and more soap.

I haven't seen the Sudsmiser option on any machine other than the one
my mother had.

Dick

Meirman
--
If emailing, please let me know whether
or not you are posting the same letter.

meirman

In alt.home.repair on 26 Feb 2005 20:49:31 -0800 "Porky"
posted:

Tony is a good guy, don't be rude to him.
Many Arizonians are presently washing their cars with prehistoric
water, pumped out of the prehistoric bowels of the earth.. That's a
factoid i learned at the Desert Museum in Tucson. Americans will
eventually need to take water from Canadian rivers, and they will do
so, with or without consent.

JohnK

And not only that, except for a tiny bit** all the water we have is
the same water we started with at creation. (But Tony is getting soap
in it. Shame, shame. )

**A little has been split into hydrogen and oxygen, and a little has
been created from those in fuel cells, but not much.

Meirman
--
If emailing, please let me know whether
or not you are posting the same letter.
Joseph Meehan

orangetrader wrote:
While I am contemplating how to fix the drain problem with our
washer, I have connected the washer to a flex tube and discharge the
laundry water out the garage. The water runs across the back yard's
concrete paver and end up ponding a little in the back alley.

Apparently one of our neighbors complained to the city and they sent
a code inspector out and told us we had to stop doing it. I said
this is temporary and if I were to wash my car there it will have the
same effect. She couldn't quote me any specific violation but told
me I have to stop immediately.

Any there usually regulations against soapy water discharge from
properties? I asked her if I have a big tub in my back yard and wash
the clothes by hand and then pour the tub's water out later will it
be legal then, she said that "might" be acceptable. I don't
understand...

It is interesting that the question is about the neighbors reactions to
your actions and not a question on how to fix the drain problem. I guess
that explains where your priorities are.

--
Joseph Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

Edwin Pawlowski

"meirman" wrote in message

OFF TOPIC to the original question, but in 1958, the Whirlpool washer
my mother bought had a sudsmiser option. The washing machine
discharged the wash water to a laundry tub and discharged the rinse
water to a tube that went straight to the drain in the same laundry
tub. Then for the second load of laundry, it would suck up the still
hot and soapy water for the wash cycle, and I guess this time it would
discharge it through the tube.

I haven't seen the Sudsmiser option on any machine other than the one
my mother had.

I remember that. Years ago most laundry was done in the basement or a
laundry room that had a big double tub and the machine emptied into the tub.
Today, you are likely to find the machine emptying into a stand pipe and the
whole thing tucked into a bathroom or closet.

If you go back to the old wringer washer, it was common to do a couple of
batches in the soapy water before draining and rinsing the clothing. Then
the wet stuff was hung outside. Apartments had lines strung out the window
on a pulley.
--
Ed
http://pages.cthome.net/edhome/

"Hi,
Calgary Alberta. My brother worked for city water department. It's
bylaw
often not reinforced but one can get ticket. We're talking about storm
sewer water recycling, oil industry water reccycling,
water conserving fixtures in all new houses, program for people to swap

out old toilets, water meter, etc.
We're trying to be ready years from now. Water is getting scarce even
here. Every drop counts. Older brush car wash place is being phased
out.
No touch brushless water conserving ultrasonic car wash is taking over.

U.S. is No. 1 energy user/polluter in the world. U.S. better take a
lead
in this field as well.
Tony "

Thanks for the tip Tony. I did a little checking on Alberta after your
post and I was right, I sure as hell wouldn't want to live there. I
looked at the municipal water dept rules and it looks like there is no
immediate water shortage, but Calgary does have a water use
restricition plan for times of drought or emergency. Guess what, even
here, in the US, most municipalites, including my own, have that.

It appears however, that the reason Calgary has their shorts in a knot
over car washing is that some environmental kooks think this is some
big source of pollution going into the storm drains. Here's an excerpt
from a Canadian website that's driving this whole idea:
http://www.forester.net/sw_0205_take.html

"A municipality that has limited driveway car washing is Calgary, AB,
on the Bow River. Although car washing is not expressly forbidden, the
Drainage Bylaw states that there can be no deleterious discharge from a
property to the storm sewer system. The city fines violators $300 and
enforces the bylaw through a snitch line. Convicting violators is
probably not the point, but the symbolism is powerful."

Nice system, complete with snitch line. And everyone should go read
the basis and rational used to come up with the idea that people
washing their car is a major source of pollution worth fixing.

Facts like "the results of a study of highway runoff toxicity by the
National Water Research Institute (NWRI), which characterized car
detritus as one of the major nonpoint sources of heavy metals, oil and
grease, and other components, such as rubber. NWRI concluded that road
runoff contains potential, confirmed, or severe toxicity in
three-fifths of all samples"

Now that's a real gem. What the hell does road run off have to do with
washing your car? One would think that the major components of
pollution on the road are left there from tire wear, oil dripping,
transmission leaks, etc., which the excerpt even lists. Has anyone
shown that what is typically on a car in the form of dirt is the same,
or even close to the same? And then we have the fact that millions of
miles of roadway gets washed down with every rainfall and where does
that all go? It all goes untreated right into storm sewers and then
into rivers, lakes and streams. Now how much does that contribute to
pollution as compared to some people occasional washing off their cars?
And doesn't it snow up there? What does Calgary put on the roads
when it's icey? Isn't that a far more significant contributor to
pollution to streams than your neighbor washing his car?

And if that isn't all stupid enough, if you look at Calgary water use
restrictions, unless there is a water emergency, you can still wash off
your driveway, house, etc., just not your car. Don't these other
things have dirt that's quite similar, especially the driveway?

So, my conclusion is this is just another example of some environmental
whackos going to the extreme. You know the type. They tell us we
shouldn't wash our car, while they drive SUVs that get 15 miles to the
gallon on weekend ski trips, or think nothing of how much pollution
their jet trip to Paris created or how much water it took to fill
bathroom spa. There are lots of things that are being done to protect
the environment. But keeping people from washing their cars isn't one
of them.

There was speculation about running a pipeline
from Lake Superior to restore water levels
in the Ogalalla Aquifer. ( Kansas, Nebraska, Iowa etc. )

At the very hint of the idea, some Minnesotans replied;
"You're not taking OUR water !"

But then, they were being assholes.....

On 26 Feb 2005 20:49:31 -0800, "Porky" wrote:

Tony is a good guy, don't be rude to him.
Many Arizonians are presently washing their cars with prehistoric
water, pumped out of the prehistoric bowels of the earth.. That's a
factoid i learned at the Desert Museum in Tucson. Americans will
eventually need to take water from Canadian rivers, and they will do
so, with or without consent.

JohnK

rj

The Real Tom

wrote:

While I am contemplating how to fix the drain problem with our washer, I
have connected the washer to a flex tube and discharge the laundry water out
the garage. The water runs across the back yard's concrete paver and end up
ponding a little in the back alley.

Apparently one of our neighbors complained to the city and they sent a code
inspector out and told us we had to stop doing it. I said this is temporary

I wrote my state epa asking codes that effect using washer rinse water
for watering the yard. They gave me a reply that matches what you
got, don't do it. Read as I match up what I received to your post.

and if I were to wash my car there it will have the same effect. She

No not the same, laundry water its typically contaiminated with human
fecal/body waste bacteria, unlike your car I HOPE.

couldn't quote me any specific violation but told me I have to stop
immediately.

Code violation I could have faced was discharge of untreated human
waste. The lady from the state referenced many pa waste water laws,
that referenced the safety of laundry grey water, and one researcher
commented how laundry water is always contaiminated with fecal waste
bacteria, more often than the house hold toliet.

Any there usually regulations against soapy water discharge from properties?

No regs for just soapy water, since soapy water is a natural
insectiside and rocommended, but as posted up top, you water contains
more than soap.

I asked her if I have a big tub in my back yard and wash the clothes by hand
and then pour the tub's water out later will it be legal then, she said that
"might" be acceptable. I don't understand...

"might" will get you a ticket. If a cop says something might be
lawful, and you do it and get ticketed, you will have no defense
saying a cop said, "it might be lawful".

hth,

tom
Joseph Meehan

wrote:

[...]

There would be regs for soapy water from washing a car in some
watersheds.

I asked her if I have a big tub in my back yard and wash the clothes
by hand and then pour the tub's water out later will it be legal
then, she said that "might" be acceptable. I don't understand...

"might" will get you a ticket. If a cop says something might be
lawful, and you do it and get ticketed, you will have no defense
saying a cop said, "it might be lawful".

hth,

tom

--
Joseph Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

lp13-30

Wow-- That is a blast from the past. My mother also bought a new
Whirlpool washer right around 1958. I remember now hearing the term
"Susmiser". I don't think she ever used it though. What I do remember is
that the machine lit up like a juke box-- it was beautiful when it was
on in the dark (it was in the garage) Also, it had an electrically
operated latch on the lid, which quit working after a few years-- my
mother would open it by giving it a whack with her fist right in the
center of the lid. The timer had a chain that moved the indicator across
a horizontal panel that indicated the cycles. The first time the chain
jumped off, in about 1963, I watched the repairman fix it (I was 12) and
then I fixed it myself the next 3 or 4 tines it jumped off. She finally
bought a new machine in about 1966-- a Sears that was a much more basic
machine. I think my Dad picked out the fancy W/P machine.

Dan C

On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 20:25:28 -0500, orangetrader wrote:

It is interesting that the question is about the neighbors reactions to
your actions and not a question on how to fix the drain problem. I guess
that explains where your priorities are.

That's not entirely true, I just needed some time to research the problem
and find the best solution possible.

So what have you decided to do?

I mean, what else is there to do, except FIX the "drain problem"?

Linux Registered User #327951

orangetrader

There are several ways to fix the problem, from riping up the kitchen tile
and open a minimum 18" x 18" hole through the concrete slab and replace the
PVC pipe from above - cost: $1750 + cabinet + tile + counter top
replacement, or trench a lateral tunnel 6 feet long from the side of the
house and at least 7 feet deep to get under the 3' deep footing for about
$3000 minimum, to other solutions. They are all tricky and they are all
expensive. Why do you all assume this is a half day roll up your sleeve and
do it solution?

"Dan C" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 20:25:28 -0500, orangetrader wrote:

It is interesting that the question is about the neighbors reactions to
your actions and not a question on how to fix the drain problem. I

guess
that explains where your priorities are.

That's not entirely true, I just needed some time to research the

problem
and find the best solution possible.

So what have you decided to do?

I mean, what else is there to do, except FIX the "drain problem"?

Linux Registered User #327951

Porky

Yeah, I drove past a feedlot in California recently where there must
have been 10,000 cows defecating in an area the size of a city block.
Butt...there were no people living there, where there, who could handle
that stink? Cow**** is usually harmless, BTW, and so is grey water,
usually. Doesn't make it a good thing to pollute your neighbour's
alleyway with sudsy water. There are cities in the world where raw
sewage flows in open ditches down the street. Not healthy. Dig a small
pit in the backyard, (set the sod aside so you can reuse it, and shovel
the dirt onto a tarp).
If your drain is plugged there are ways to unclog it without ripping it
out.

JohnK

Dan C

On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 22:36:41 -0500, orangetrader wrote:

There are several ways to fix the problem, from riping up the kitchen tile
and open a minimum 18" x 18" hole through the concrete slab and replace the
PVC pipe from above - cost: $1750 + cabinet + tile + counter top
replacement, or trench a lateral tunnel 6 feet long from the side of the
house and at least 7 feet deep to get under the 3' deep footing for about
$3000 minimum, to other solutions. They are all tricky and they are all
expensive. Why do you all assume this is a half day roll up your sleeve and
do it solution?

Perhaps I assumed that because you haven't given any details about what
the problem was with the drain. Is it clogged? Broken?

As for the fix, it doesn't cost that much money to dig a trench. I'll
come over and do it for only $1000 if you'd like.

Linux Registered User #327951

Kathy

"orangetrader" wrote in message
While I am contemplating how to fix the drain problem with our washer, I
have connected the washer to a flex tube and discharge the laundry water

out
the garage.

I've been following this thread with interest because in the neighborhood
that I live in, there are more than a couple houses that I know of that
discharge laundry water and sump pump discharge into the street. The
municipality won't stop it because they are the same people that won't make
city-sewer available to this area of town. It's such an old neighborhood
that some of the homes don't even have a septic "system", just a cesspool.
The neighborhood was built as a seasonal escape from the city so a cesspool
under an outhouse wasn't a problem. In fact indoor plumbing came after the
oldest remaining homes had been built. After my house had been built circa
1927. City water was made available in the 70's after a few wells got
contaminated by the septic fields. You see, the area is also clay marl. It
never drained well and as the years went by it just got worse. You can no
longer get a permit for a septic systm around here so unless you are willing
to pay about 30k, not including the plumbing between your house and the
drainline, to hook up to the nearest sewer main(which happens to be private)
you are **** out of luck. How ironic. My septic has been fine for the 14
years I've been here but there are times of year when the water table gets
so high that the septic field won't drain entirely and stays soggy. And my
laundry water drains into a brick lined drywell. So a few families draining
laundry water into the street and storm drains gets overlooked. We had an
association about 10 years ago and tried to get something done about the
problem but the lawyers ate up the funds faster than we could raise them. We
got know by the local press as the "sewer people" and never made any
headway. Christie Whitman eased the wetlands regulations quite a bit and the
DEPE got soft. You can't even get them to enforce ther own rules. Oh, and
BTW, the fine for cutting down a tree in a wetlands area is $250. and you
don't even have to replace the tree. What a joke. This whole ****ing state
is a joke.
rant halted

meirman

In alt.home.repair on Sun, 27 Feb 2005 19:39:49 -0600
(lp13-30) posted:

[...]

Sounds like the same model. My mother picked it out. Washer and
dryer, both pink. Few or no lights though. Had it for 9 years in
Indianapolis and another 10 in Allentown. Sold them for 50 dollars
each when she moved to a place with not enough space. They were good
as new. (Except when they moved to Pa. from Ind., they had to unload
the moving van in Ohio. A trucker's strike had just started in Pa.
and the truckers were shooting at non-union drivers. After the strike
they reloaded my mother's stuff, and bashed in one rear to corner of
the dryer.)

I later had an old whirlpool, but didn't use it often enough, and the
main bearing holding the basket rusted shut. For one reason or
another I probably went a month or two once without using it. If I
had used it more often, would have lasted 10 more years.

Meirman

Heat banks (again!) Dave UK diy 148 September 6th 04 08:45 PM
Thankless or Tankless hot water heaters [email protected] Home Repair 6 January 29th 04 03:01 AM
Flushing / Cleaning Hot Water Heater Help Needed Cuse Home Repair 38 December 1st 03 02:01 AM
Grounding Rod Info Mark Wilson Home Repair 37 July 19th 03 02:34 PM