sam

Default dusty condo, where is the filter?

hi my condo gets dusty all the time. i heard changing the filter will
improve it. where is the filter? TIA

sam
John Gilmer

"sam" wrote in message
hi my condo gets dusty all the time. i heard changing the filter will
improve it. where is the filter? TIA

Depends.

Many condos have individual air handlers under each window where hot or cold
(depending on season) water is pumped through from a central plant. The
cover comes off and a foam time filter can been seen and either replaced or
washed. While you are there you might want to oil the fan motor.

Other condos have house type air handlers or furnaces. Just change the
filter.

sam

Joseph Meehan

sam wrote:
hi my condo gets dusty all the time. i heard changing the filter will
improve it. where is the filter? TIA

sam

It may be almost anywhere. I suggest asking a neighbor.

Note: changing the filter may not help you reduce the dust in your
condo, but it should go a long way towards protecting the heating - cooling
system from that dust.

--
Joseph Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math