anyone familiar with Uniframe windows?

Old January 25th 05, 02:34 PM
John/Charleston

Default anyone familiar with Uniframe windows?

I'm looking to replace my own home's windows and just saw some
Uniframe windows in a foreclosure I'm thinking of buying. I've never
heard of them before but they looked better than most other
replacement windows I've seen. That house had them installed in
1999.
Does anyone here have experience with that brand?

Thanks,
John