Justin

Default Wireless Doorbell with 2 Receivers?

Hello everyone,
Is anyone aware of a place or model that sells a wireless doorbell
with 2 receivers.
Here is what I want to do: Take the easy way of course and not
hardwiring one.
Would like to put the doorbell on the front door and put the first
receiver in the front room to it. But put a second in my basement den
so I can hear when someone is at the door, because right now I can't.
I have looked around for a setup like this but haven't found one. Can
I just buy 2 of the same model and manufacturer and put them in and
would have extra button then, would that work?
Thanks for the input.

Justin
Justin

On Fri, 21 Jan 2005 19:26:31 -0500, Justin wrote:

Hello everyone,
Is anyone aware of a place or model that sells a wireless doorbell
with 2 receivers.
Here is what I want to do: Take the easy way of course and not
hardwiring one.
Would like to put the doorbell on the front door and put the first
receiver in the front room to it. But put a second in my basement den
so I can hear when someone is at the door, because right now I can't.
I have looked around for a setup like this but haven't found one. Can
I just buy 2 of the same model and manufacturer and put them in and
would have extra button then, would that work?
Thanks for the input.

Justin

Looked around on the Home Depot website and ordered a wireless
doorchime with an extra receiver separately. Thanks for the info.