Default metal shed condensation

The house that I bought has a metal shed with a wood floor. I put a few
things in there and they got wet from condensation. There is also
visible condensation on the interior surfaces. Climate is New England
(Boston,Mass area).

Are there any short term fixes for this? Should I cut out a vent near
the roof on opposite ends?

Also the wood floor is rotting and starting to sag, so i'll be tearing
that out come spring. I plan to mount a new one on some cement blocks
to get airflow underneath.

My concern is that the floor will just rot out again in a few years if
I don't fix the condensation.

Thoughts?

" wrote:

The house that I bought has a metal shed with a wood floor. I put a few
things in there and they got wet from condensation. There is also
visible condensation on the interior surfaces. Climate is New England
(Boston,Mass area).

Are there any short term fixes for this? Should I cut out a vent near
the roof on opposite ends?

Also the wood floor is rotting and starting to sag, so i'll be tearing
that out come spring. I plan to mount a new one on some cement blocks
to get airflow underneath.

My concern is that the floor will just rot out again in a few years if
I don't fix the condensation.

Use trex, or some similar plastic, at least for the sill.
m Ransley

Im guessing it is unheated and in the sun so yes put in vents, bring it
to outside temps or it will always be a problem

Metal storage shed door 'sliders'? Ken Knecht Home Repair 7 January 16th 05 04:55 PM
Shed Electrics Paul UK diy 15 May 22nd 04 12:48 PM
Earth Bondng Adrian Simpson UK diy 8 March 21st 04 11:58 PM
metal tubes Allan Adler Metalworking 7 September 26th 03 04:30 AM
On the subject of a garden shed Andrew McKay UK diy 3 August 27th 03 04:31 PM