Swimming Pool Demolition

Old January 13th 05, 03:20 AM
[email protected]

Default Swimming Pool Demolition

I have posted several pages with many pictures and some (hopefully)
useful information about the demolition/removal of our concrete
inground swimming pool.
http://home.comcast.net/%7Ephil.detw...emolition.html

Old January 13th 05, 04:43 AM
[email protected]

On 12 Jan 2005 18:20:56 -0800, wrote:

I have posted several pages with many pictures and some (hopefully)
useful information about the demolition/removal of our concrete
inground swimming pool.
http://home.comcast.net/%7Ephil.detw...emolition.html

Wow, very nice site. I like how you documented the whole operation.

later,

tom @ www.FindMeShelter.com

Old January 13th 05, 07:28 AM
ck

wrote in message
oups.com...
I have posted several pages with many pictures and some (hopefully)
useful information about the demolition/removal of our concrete
inground swimming pool.
http://home.comcast.net/%7Ephil.detw...emolition.html

Why did you remove it ?? Maintenance, small children, difficult winters ??
It looks like you live in a cold winter area, which requires you to
winterize the pool.

I have often thought of doing the same to my pool but getting a large
tractor to the back would be difficult in my area.

Old January 17th 05, 02:15 PM
[email protected]

Why did you remove it ?? Maintenance, small children, difficult
winters ??
It looks like you live in a cold winter area, which requires you to
winterize the pool.

All of the above...lol. I've been asked that question quite a bit, so I
added an additional page to answer it.

http://home.comcast.net/%7Ephil.detweiler/reason.html

Every situation is different, but for us, it was definitely the best
decision regarding the pool we ever made.

Swimming pool plumbing ? JK UK diy 14 June 2nd 04 10:32 AM
DIY Swimming Pool with Pond Liner MC Home Repair 8 September 9th 03 01:03 AM
Swimming Pool Pump Tom Bahama Home Repair 11 September 6th 03 09:35 AM
swimming pool hoses blowing off Tim McKee Home Repair 4 July 3rd 03 10:19 PM
Indoor swimming pool BAQUACIL problems, please advise BruteGuy82 Home Repair 0 June 25th 03 04:47 AM