MilkyWhy

Default Faggit Accessory Items

These superfluous (even that word is a faggot word) items should not be found
in any man's house:

1.Dishwasher
2.Garbage Disposal
3.Cats
4.Dish TV
5.Gas Grill
6.Jacuzzi

If you have any of these in your house, get them the hell out or be tagged as
yet another faggit.

Doug Kanter

"MilkyWhy" wrote in message
These superfluous (even that word is a faggot word) items should not be
found
in any man's house:

1.Dishwasher
2.Garbage Disposal
3.Cats
4.Dish TV
5.Gas Grill
6.Jacuzzi

If you have any of these in your house, get them the hell out or be tagged
as
yet another faggit.

Oh boy. This should be an interesting thread. Zzzzzzzzzzzzz...............

JerryMouse

bumtracks wrote:
maybe he's got a faggot fancy as he seems to be trying to attract
faggot attention

But it's timely. Just yesterday:

"The late Earl of Arran moved only two Bills during his parliamentary
career. One had to do with culling badgers, the other with legalising
homosexuality. Noting the packed benches on the second occasion, he is said
to have remarked that, while no one was interested in buggering badgers,
everyone seemed obsessed with badgering buggers."

Story at:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/opinion/m.../ixoplead.html

How did the Dish TV get into his list?

Just curious.

Matt

I dunno about the dish, but I find it somewhat strange that he left
dresses and womens underwear out of his list - to say nothing of
collection of high heeled shoes and makeup.

I guess having a disposal makes you a fag, but having an entire womans
wardrobe is the epitomy of manliness.

Go figure.

"I guess having a disposal makes you a fag"

Interesting since all new homes built in the last 30 years or so have
one...

Doug Kanter

wrote in message
oups.com...
"I guess having a disposal makes you a fag"

Interesting since all new homes built in the last 30 years or so have
one...

I wonder what that says about architects, and those hot guys in tool belts
who build the houses.

Matt

Does anyone else ever wonder how an architect, or one of the hot
builders would look in a nice dress and some pumps while they were
working?

Me either.

SteveB

"MilkyWhy" wrote in message
These superfluous (even that word is a faggot word) items should not be
found
in any man's house:

1.Dishwasher
2.Garbage Disposal
3.Cats
4.Dish TV
5.Gas Grill
6.Jacuzzi

If you have any of these in your house, get them the hell out or be tagged
as
yet another faggit.

Why is it that faggots like to misspell the word so they appear to be
straight? Notice that they have no problem spelling polysyllabic words like
Jacuzzi, superfluous, or dishwasher.

Heeeere's yer sign.

Steve

Ed Clarke

In article .com, Matt wrote:
Does anyone else ever wonder how an architect, or one of the hot
builders would look in a nice dress and some pumps while they were
working?

The "This Old House" crew in skimpy bikini bathing suits. Eeeeaughhhh...

--
"De inimico non loquaris sed cogites."
Matt

Well, maybe not Norm, but if they would just bring Bob back, I think he
would be VERY HOT in a nice red G-string, a push up bra, some fishnet
stockings, and maybe some stilettos.

MilkyWhy

Oh, yeah. Add a "media room" to the list of faggit ****.
Red Neckerson

"MilkyWhy" wrote in message
Oh, yeah. Add a "media room" to the list of faggit ****.

Dude!

You really need to get laid or something.....

Doug Kanter

"MilkyWhy" wrote in message
Oh, yeah. Add a "media room" to the list of faggit ****.

How about laser leveling toys, instead of bubble levels? Faggot accessories?
:-)

Matt

I forgot to mention that I'd like Bob to also have a whip in one hand,
and a feather duster in the other.

MilkyWhy wrote:
These superfluous (even that word is a faggot word)

So what are you saying? Coming out of the closet?

MilkyWhy

How many queers have died in their "great rooms" as they rape boys and pass
into HELL.
Wayne Boatwright

On Sat 15 Jan 2005 12:19:46a, MilkyWhy tittered and giggled, and giggled and
tittered, and finally blurted out...

How many queers have died in their "great rooms" as they rape boys and pass
into HELL.

3?
Doug Kanter

"MilkyWhy" wrote in message
How many queers have died in their "great rooms" as they rape boys and
pass
into HELL.

Is a church a "great room"? If yes, then I'd say.......387,216, give or take
100.

Red Neckerson

"MilkyWhy" wrote

How many queers have died in their "great rooms" as they rape boys and
pass
into HELL.

Maybe you should check your crawlspace if you lost count.....

MilkyWhy

How many queers have died in their "great rooms" as they rape boys and pass
into HELL.

Throw the queers into prison and pass laws to legally dispose of them. Most of
those being jews, bien.
Red Neckerson

"MilkyWhy" wrote

How many queers have died in their "great rooms" as they rape boys and
pass
into HELL.

Throw the queers into prison and pass laws to legally dispose of them.
Most of
those being jews, bien.

"Nothin' sez lovin' like poppin' them in the oven!!!"