EL

Default Keys to adjust temp on Kenmore range oven?

I've got a Kenmore range that's about 4 years old. Don't have model number handy, but it's a pretty basic smoothtop with
electronic controls.

In our previous house we had a Kenmore wall oven of similar design and age. I recall that there was a special combination of
keys you could press to put it into a mode where you could adjust the oven temperature calibration up or down.

I'd like to do this to our current oven, but don't have the manual.

Anyone out there happen to know the magic key combination?

Thanks!

Eric Law

Bob

"EL" wrote in message
I've got a Kenmore range that's about 4 years old. Don't have

model number handy, but it's a pretty basic smoothtop with
electronic controls.

In our previous house we had a Kenmore wall oven of similar

design and age. I recall that there was a special combination of
keys you could press to put it into a mode where you could

adjust the oven temperature calibration up or down.

I'd like to do this to our current oven, but don't have the

manual.

Anyone out there happen to know the magic key combination?

It's fairly likely you can find the manual on the sears site.

Bob

Edwin Pawlowski

"EL" wrote in message
I've got a Kenmore range that's about 4 years old. Don't have model
number handy, but it's a pretty basic smoothtop with
electronic controls.

Check the web site and you may find the instruction book there to download.
If Sears does not have it, find the manufacturer (probably Whirlpool or
Frigidaire) and check their web site for it.

Appliance Repair Aid

EL wrote:
I've got a Kenmore range that's about 4 years old. Don't have model

number handy, but it's a pretty basic smoothtop with
electronic controls.

In our previous house we had a Kenmore wall oven of similar design

and age. I recall that there was a special combination of
keys you could press to put it into a mode where you could adjust the

oven temperature calibration up or down.

I'd like to do this to our current oven, but don't have the manual.

Anyone out there happen to know the magic key combination?

Thanks!

Eric Law

Hi,

Kenmore is made by several different companies.

http://www.applianceaid.com/model.html

Some model# helps.

keys you could press to put it into a mode where you could adjust the

oven temperature calibration up or down.

*Some* common ones are below....

http://www.applianceaid.com/temp-change.html
jeff.
Appliance Repair Aid
http://www.applianceaid.com/

EL

Jeff,

Through the technological miracle of emailing the wife, I now have the model # in my posession! ;^)

It's 911.95879891

Eric Law